No announcement yet.

Crazy Angry Old Man vs. Calm Kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    Nope, the kid was as cool as a cucumber aside from clearly goading the old man. Old man mistook the kids cool demeanor for weakness. He looked pretty shocked picking himself up off the riverbank. lol
    The young kid was cool as a cucumber because he was faced with an old man who is no threat to him what so ever. I bet his arse would be twitching and not so "cool" if he had an angry 20ish lad facing him.

The young lad is real "gansta" for walking through retired/old peoples property.

Comment

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
      The young kid was cool as a cucumber because he was faced with an old man who is no threat to him what so ever. I bet his arse would be twitching and not so "cool" if he had an angry 20ish lad facing him.

The young lad is real "gansta" for walking through retired/old peoples property.
      you`re a whiny bitch man. the guy was screaming and hollering, threatening and then finally assaulting the kid. i get it, you like dont like blacks.

Comment

and who the hell said anything about gangsta...if anybody was acting in a generalized manner it was Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          you`re a whiny bitch man. the guy was screaming and hollering, threatening and then finally assaulting the kid. i get it, you like dont like blacks.
          You are correct, i do not like blacks who have no respect for other peoples property, and feel it's normal to terrorise and treat old people with contempt.

Like I already said in my previous post, the old man was wrong and shouldn't have started blowing hot, but I bet this has been an ongoing issue.

I can only surmise that you wouldn't mind young lads walking through your property/garden scaring your boyfriend. A failure on your part?

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            Yeah that's why the old man is pissed.....And that punk kid sass like a beotch,disrespecting an old man.
            First I thought old man was right, but hey. there is no video, where kid on his property - one. 2 - he was walking by the pond, so..after watching few mins of the way hillbilly was talking to him. I figured out he is just a jerk..I would of punch him, 1st thing when he touchs me. I guess we cant be friends Amazinger..jk

Comment

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
              You are correct, i do not like blacks who have no respect for other peoples property, and feel it's normal to terrorise and treat old people with contempt.

Like I already said in my previous post, the old man was wrong and shouldn't have started blowing hot, but I bet this has been an ongoing issue.

I can only surmise that you wouldn't mind young lads walking through your property/garden scaring your boyfriend. A failure on your part?
              1 - Your an ignorant racist, don't come to America.

2 - The old man was cursing and being very disrespectful to the young kid, all he had to do was tell him he didn't want him to walk his dog on his property in a nice way and everything would have been cool by the way the young kid handled himself.

3 - The old man gave him the finger the day before, so he was already fired up.

Fuk that old man, I'm all about respecting older people but when someone that should know better like that old man, starts cursing you and putting his hands on you, throw respect out the window.

That old man was stuck in 1934 and thought that blacks should just bow down to what he had to say. He was lucky he didn't catch a beating at the hands of that young kid, he looked strong and capable.

Comment

My two cents are that the young black lad knew exactly what he was doing and continually goaded the man to draw a reaction from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  1 - Your an ignorant racist, don't come to America.

Do you know what a sentence is? I said You are correct, i do not like blacks who have no respect for other peoples property, and feel it's normal to terrorise and treat old people with contempt.What is racist about that sentence?

2 - The old man was cursing and being very disrespectful to the young kid, all he had to do was tell him he didn't want him to walk his dog on his property in a nice way and everything would have been cool by the way the young kid handled himself.

The young kid who looks mixed raced to me goaded the old man into this confrontation. If some young lad disrespected me by constantly walking his dog in my garden i would have drowned him in that pond. The black (mixed raced) kid has no respect for others and it's probably down to his parents and lack of education.

3 - The old man gave him the finger the day before, so he was already fired up.

So... the kid had been on the old mans property before, I swear what would you do if some little **** kept doing that to your grandparents?

Fuk that old man, I'm all about respecting older people but when someone that should know better like that old man, starts cursing you and putting his hands on you, throw respect out the window.

That old man was stuck in 1934 and thought that blacks should just bow down to what he had to say. He was lucky he didn't catch a beating at the hands of that young kid, he looked strong and capable.
                  Where I come from Your home is your castle. You come across as a person who has underlining issue and prejudiced.

Comment

Nothing calm about that half-caste boy.Squaring up,raising you voice,cussin' and acting in a very aggressive manner was not the way to deal with this old man.He did asolutely nothing to defuse the situation and,along with the two dark black girls,simply goaded the old man and further initiated conflict with him.

And why the f^ck is this sh^te posted on that replusive worldstarhiphop site? Are blacks determined to portray themselves in a negative light? Why isn't any of the prominent black leaders trying to shut that site down?

Comment

That was great.

Comment

Working...
                      X