Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be excuses if Williams-Pac happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be excuses if Williams-Pac happened?

Right now a lot of dissatisfied fans are claiming that Pac has fought washed up fighters in his past 5 fights.

What if he took on Williams and actually won, will there be excuses/doubts still or will Pac be acknowledged for the really great fighter and achiever that he is?

I have a feeling that there will be excuses like Paul Willaims has trouble with southpaws, he was weight drained etc...

There wouldn't need to be because the only way that fight happens is if Williams looks like utter garbage next week.

Comment

^^^^^^ This.

Comment

Me personally would love to see a Pac/Pwill fight. Its the physical size difference where any type of excuse would come about.

I know Paul says he can make 147, but damn is that even healthy for him?

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post

I know Paul says he can make 147, but damn is that even healthy for him?
          I don't think it is but I mean Williams has to give something up too. Pac is giving up reach and weight ( when I say weight i mean that williams is going to weight around 160 where pac only around 148 or so)

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Dakkid View Post
            I don't think it is but I mean Williams has to give something up too. Pac is giving up reach and weight ( when I say weight i mean that williams is going to weight around 160 where pac only around 148 or so)
            Paul has a freakish tall athletic frame with a 81 inch reach (DAMN!) in the middleweight division........ Yet he never uses his size to his advantage....

Comment

if the fight will be at 147 there will surely be excuses of being weight drained from williams' camp in case he loses. the guy can't make 147 without getting weight drained. he said he can make it but only for the millions he can earn fighting pac. that's the only motivation he has for coming back down to 147...that's why i don't like that matchup at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
                Paul has a freakish tall athletic frame with a 81 inch reach (DAMN!) in the middleweight division........ Yet he never uses his size to his advantage....
                Yea props to Williams for that. He chooses to brawl it out instead of plying it safe. I love this dude for his warrior mentality

Will Pac speed be a problem for him like it was with Marg? I personaly don't think it will be as much of a problem because Williams has more head movement and doesn't necessarily come forward while getting hit like Margarito does

Comment

if that happens then people will say 'oh he fought a guy coming off a loss'

WAR SERGIO

Comment

Did you see the fight? Did it look like David vs Goliath? And Margo is only 5 ft 11.

Imagine a 6 ft 4 in Williams.

Comment

Working...
                    X