Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye talks about "slave contracts" to cover up his cowardice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Haye should do the right thing and just hand it to its rightful owner since he really won it from the actual champion. No sense in pretending your a HW title holder because you got a razor thin judges nod over a giant bum who Chag beat for that very title.
    LOL, that f@cking picture is priceless in your sig!!!! f@cking spit my coffee out, first time I saw this one. I am gonna have to copy it...

Let's see if I can give green k's now.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
      LOL, that f@cking picture is priceless in your sig!!!! f@cking spit my coffee out, first time I saw this one. I am gonna have to copy it...

Let's see if I can give green k's now.
      Thanks GDog actually made it for me, I told him to put Povetkin in the waiting room too but I guess he ran out of room.

Comment

Haye should do the right thing and just hand it to its rightful owner since he really won it from the actual champion. No sense in pretending your a HW title holder because you got a razor thin judges nod over a giant bum who Chag beat for that very title.
        Yes he should.

IMO Valuev ducked Chagaev. Just like Wlad, he could have been vaccinated against Hepatitis B. He was a substitute #1 for Wlad. In a Finnish interview at that time he said that he denied the offer because he had trained for a southpaw, which tells me that he ducked Wlad too.

Wlad went on to fight a southpaw in Chagaev after training for an orthodox fighter in Haye. It's really not difficult to see which of these fighters actually believe in themselves and in their chances against given opponents.
        Last edited by khepesh; 11-10-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks GDog actually made it for me, I told him to put Povetkin in the waiting room too but I guess he ran out of room.
          GDog is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
            Actually they were, most people were rooting for Enzo from what I remember, and that's who bought the tickets. Like I said, Haye had to give 2 for 1 tickets for Barrett and still couldn't sell the place out, they had to put curtains in the back to hide all the empty seats. When have you ever heard the Klitschkos doing that?

This was all recent, so hopefully your memory doesn't betray you, you being a Haye fan and all.
            lol, so were they also all ruiz fans aswell? and this week are they all harrison fans?!

Comment

Working...
            X