Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Vs Cotto Poll results from another site..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    those were probably cotto fans who went on that site. pac fans think he would knockout a prime tyson
    you sure of that? I think there enough number of pinoys who think cotto wins this one. I'll tell you after the fight because I will watch in a place full of gamblers calling out bets just like the last time I watch the pac-hoya bout.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      you sure of that? I think there enough number of pinoys who think cotto wins this one. I'll tell you after the fight because I will watch in a place full of gamblers calling out bets just like the last time I watch the pac-hoya bout.
      im sure you have a better knowledge of that then me but im just going by what i see on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Where was the server hosted at, The Phillipines?
        I came across it on google a couple days ago at first i thought it was just one person voting over n over but it only let me vote once so I dont know. It just looks like some low end site i dont know from what country but there articles are alittle odd anyways i just thought it was strange poll results even for a site like that.
        www.******************.com

Comment

cotto by k.o.

Comment

LOL funny poll but Paquiao ain't going to win

Comment

Working...
            X