Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali or Wladimir Klitschko - Who Is The More Exciting Heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
    I got 'em all except one, homie. And I've only seen like two minutes of the fight of youtube.

There's a thread in the trading block with his fights, but it's missing some of them.
    Word. I'm going there now......

Comment

in all seriousness........Ali would make Wlad look like a *****

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
        if you compare Ali's opponents to Klitschos, you will get a shock

Ali fought the best out there and they were better than competition now !!
        Ali mostly only KOed journeymen like Richard Dunn and Juergen Blin, or shot fighters like the ancient Archie Moore and 1972 version of the chinny Floyd Patterson.

Pretty much all the decent opponents went the distance or nearly the distance with him, except for George Foreman who gassed in the heat of Zaire, and Sonny Liston who took a dive.

Comment

This is insulting

Comment

Originally posted by WANGLER View Post
            Word. I'm going there now......
            BTW, I fixed my post, I have all ones available, not all his fights.

The fight I would recommend the most is Sahaprom I, but I'm not sure if they have it in the trading block.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Lavigne View Post
                Ali mostly only KOed journeymen like Richard Dunn and Juergen Blin, or shot fighters like the ancient Archie Moore and 1972 version of the chinny Floyd Patterson.

Pretty much all the decent opponents went the distance or nearly the distance with him, except for George Foreman who gassed in the heat of Zaire, and Sonny Liston who took a dive.
                Tunney mate.....another bull**** post like that and i'm going to have to ignore you from this thread for sheer stupidity

Comment

N-word please, Ken Norton would KO Wlad and bang Hayden on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by WANGLER View Post
                    N-word please, Ken Norton would KO Wlad and bang Hayden on the same night.
                    HHAHAHHAHA....

If the bum Corrie Sanders can make Wlad look like a wobbly legged whore....i'm sure Ken Norton will sodomise Wlad....

Hayden willl get torn a new hole too

Comment

Jerry Quarry, Ron Lyle, Oscar Bonevena, Zora Folley, Jimmy Ellis are some top fighers that didn't go the distance with Ali. In fact, Ali is the only fighter to ever stop Bonevena. So stop lying about Ali never stopping any decent fighters. You can't talk about Ali ir any other black fighters career without putting your racist spin on it. The only problem for you is that smart boxing fans know you're lying. Waht great fighters has Wlad ever knocked out since you want to question who Ali has knocked out? Who has Wlad beaten or even fought as good as Liston, Foreman, or Frazier? And if Patterson is chinny so is Wlad who has been down... what, 9 times?

Comment

Working...
                      X