Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell the truth, you wanted Vitor to break it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
    Ima chime in. I understand the bold but damn you can't hate jones for his antics and not have an issue w good ol Nicky boy. Getting caught w weed in his system after the Condit fight or something to that effect. That shows that Nick is disrespecting the sport, right? So fall back on Jones.
    LOL ironic. Kaps love fighters who respect the sport. Nick love his fans we just dont see it coz we dont know him the way kaps does.

And oh marijuana isnt peds so its ok if nick uses it. It has nothing to do with his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      It would of been proof of karma if Vitor would've broke Jones arm, that's what this thread is about. Jones screwed more fighters and fans by ducking Sonnen than Diaz ever did with his little grappling match...
      Karma for what ?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
        Karma for what ?
        For him screwing over everyone at UFC 151....

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
          LOL ironic. Kaps love fighters who respect the sport. Nick love his fans we just dont see it coz we dont know him the way kaps does.

And oh marijuana isnt peds so its ok if nick uses it. It has nothing to do with his fans.
          Jon Jones is scum,he is the smile in your face talk sht behind your back type of guy,he has an arrogance that is almost at a childs level i hope somebody breaks his fcking face in soon............ overrated over hyped trash.Look at 205 it is stuffed with has beens.

Comment

I don't think you know the meaning of Irony. I guess using medical marijuana is as bad as getting a dui and wrecking a Bentley. Testing positive for marijuana is more disrespectful to the sport than cancelling and event and causing fans who've taken time off work and bought plane tickets to travel to see you fight to lose out on a lot of money and screwing your fellow fighters out of being able feed their families or pay their rent....

You're ****ing reaching now. Oh and if you want to know Nick it's easy.

230 S. School St.
            Lodi, CA 95240

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Jon Jones is scum,he is the smile in your face talk sht behind your back type of guy,he has an arrogance that is almost at a childs level i hope somebody breaks his fcking face in soon............ overrated over hyped trash.Look at 205 it is stuffed with has beens.
              and that is why ppl don't like him. he's fake, not genuine.

Comment

For him screwing over everyone at UFC 151....
                LOL Noguera must have been the worst human being in MMA. And Mir is his karma.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Oh no! Read my ****ing posts bro. I never said that Jones is a nice guy. I am just sayin why Jones should never have fans just because he isnt nice? And then Nick isnt nice as well yet somebody is hugging him like he is a brother.

I don't think you know the meaning of Irony. I guess using medical marijuana is as bad as getting a dui and wrecking a Bentley. Testing positive for marijuana is more disrespectful to the sport than cancelling and event and causing fans who've taken time off work and bought plane tickets to travel to see you fight to lose out on a lot of money and screwing your fellow fighters out of being able feed their families or pay their rent....

You're ****ing reaching now. Oh and if you want to know Nick it's easy.

230 S. School St.
                Lodi, CA 95240

Does marjuana violate the sport commission's rule?

Does DUI violate the sport commission's rule?

Are you now blaming Hendo's injury coz Jones is the worst human being?

Grow up Kaps.

Comment

LOL Noguera must have been the worst human being in MMA. And Mir is his karma.
                  Nah, Nog didn't tap. It was his bad...

Oh no! Read my ****ing posts bro. I never said that Jones is a nice guy. I am just sayin why Jones should never have fans just because he isnt nice? And then Nick isnt nice as well yet somebody is hugging him like he is a brother.
                  Nick is a nice guy, that's where you're wrong. Unless you talk **** or do something to piss him off he's super respectful. Jones is fake, like Mark said, he's a smile at your face talk **** behind your back kind of dude. People who like people like that are probably the same types....

Does marjuana violate the sport commission's rule?

Does DUI violate the sport commission's rule?

Are you now blaming Hendo's injury coz Jones is the worst human being?

Grow up Kaps.
                  Yes and he's suspended for it.

No, but if you think testing positive for Marijuana is on the same level as drinking and driving then I think it's you who should grow up. Using medical marijuana is the same as or worse than getting behind the wheel of a motor vehicle while drunk and possibly killing someone?

led's logic. A child who steals a candy bar is the same as someone who robs a bank and shoots the teller....

No, but Jones had a chance to save the card. He turned down a fight with an out of shape middleweight who by all accounts would've been destroyed by him causing the event to be cancelled, screwing fans who took off work and bought flights to see the fight, as well as his fellow fighters who trained their asses off to try and feed their families and pay their mortgages...

Comment

Nah, Nog didn't tap. It was his bad...

Nick is a nice guy, that's where you're wrong. Unless you talk **** or do something to piss him off he's super respectful. Jones is fake, like Mark said, he's a smile at your face talk **** behind your back kind of dude. People who like people like that are probably the same types....

Yes and he's suspended for it.

No, but if you think testing positive for Marijuana is on the same level as drinking and driving then I think it's you who should grow up. Using medical marijuana is the same as or worse than getting behind the wheel of a motor vehicle while drunk and possibly killing someone?

led's logic. A child who steals a candy bar is the same as someone who robs a bank and shoots the teller....

No, but Jones had a chance to save the card. He turned down a fight with an out of shape middleweight who by all accounts would've been destroyed by him causing the event to be cancelled, screwing fans who took off work and bought flights to see the fight, as well as his fellow fighters who trained their asses off to try and feed their families and pay their mortgages...
                    LOL @ Nog's karma being justified.

Kaps logic: DUI is an unforgivable crime as as long the one who does it is the subject of your hate. And violating commission's regulation is OK as long as the one who violates it is a fighter you love.

-----
                    PS:

Find any posts that I defend Jones. It is not what he does outside the octagon that I cared about.

Comment

It wasn't karma on Nogs part, it was stupidity. I really have to question the morals of someone who thinks taking medical marijuana is the same as drinking and driving....

PS. Then why are are you arguing with me? You agree Jones is a piece of ****. If you're a fan of a guy solely because of his fights then good for you. I like fighters who are good inside and outside the cage. I'm not going to be a fan of a douche bag no matter how good a fighter he is. He screwed everyone with the ufc 151 debacle, especially his fans. The few that where left on the bandwagon jumped ship after they found out he called Dana to ask him to tell Chael to stop picking on him. He beats a low ranking middleweight and all is forgiven I guess..

Comment

Working...
                      X