Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in a relationship. been dating her for a couple of months

She wont get fat as she is pinay, asians never get fat

Comment

been dating this chick for like 2 months now but she's mexican so I know this **** wont last long.

Comment

I just have **** buddies

da ****k yall worrying bout feet? The Puss.y, as.s, ****, and face are what a ***** currs bout.

anyways, dis b1tch i **** with talkin bout she gained 10 pounds as a result of takin da pill...da ****? a ***** might not want to hit it any mo

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
          I just have **** buddies

da ****k yall worrying bout feet? The Puss.y, as.s, ****, and face are what a ***** currs bout.

anyways, dis b1tch i **** with talkin bout she gained 10 pounds as a result of takin da pill...da ****? a ***** might not want to hit it any mo
          WTF u say LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by KillerStephen View Post
            Had the same gf for almost 12 years. Had some bumps along the way but were still riding together.
            What is the point of putting yourself through this?

Comment

Originally posted by How High View Post
              in a relationship. been dating her for a couple of months

She wont get fat as she is pinay, asians never get fat
              I beg to differentiate! maybe koreans,japanese,chinese but not pinoys they get fat ass hell sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Bets View Post
                I beg to differentiate! maybe koreans,japanese,chinese but not pinoys they get fat ass hell sometimes

yeah they tend to get kinda big........ive seen some wild pinoy boars at the grocery store too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  yeah they tend to get kinda big........ive seen some wild pinoy boars at the grocery store too.
                  Thet were probably Samoan or Cambodian bro. Pinays are generally very thin even into old age.

Comment

Working...
                  X