No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios A Monster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios A Monster

HAHAHAHA how dumb are fans these days,he is a flash in the pan pressure fighter if Barrera was even half past his prime he would spank this child.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    HAHAHAHA how dumb are fans these days,he is a flash in the pan pressure fighter if Barrera was even half past his prime he would spank this child.
    point is on messageboards u win a fight impressively ur the greatest, you cannot be beat, etc. if u lose, ur the ****tiest fraud, bum, etc.

mother****ers on the internet just got no sense of perspective.

i saw a thread the other day when some fat mother****er behind a keyboard was talking about how to improve miguel cotto's style!!! like that's what it's come to. that's what the internet has become. that some a-hole can improve a fighter who's only 2 losses r to Pacquiao and Plasterito now should b getting advice frm people on messageboards.

omg.

Comment

so you have a better judgement huh?.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        so you have a better judgement huh?.....
        If that was directed towards me yes i do,i have fought my whole life and understand whats going on in the ring,i have a vast and high boxing iq.There are people on here that know much more and thats what keeps me coming back into nsb even though my roots are entrenched in the lounge.

Comment

Feed this Monster Rios to Marquez lol.

Comment

If that was directed towards me yes i do,i have fought my whole life and understand whats going on in the ring,i have a vast and high boxing iq.There are people on here that know much more and thats what keeps me coming back into nsb even though my roots are entrenched in the lounge.
            ofcourse its directed to you man.......you understand it more beucase you think you do ?...lol....arrogance does'nt prove any of your claim man, it does'nt prove anything...... i know a lot of posters here who pose as a fighters in real life, but this is the internet, you can be all you can be so stop the superiority complex, coz its disgustingly funny!....

Comment

rios is too big for a prime mab

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                ofcourse its directed to you man.......you understand it more beucase you think you do ?...lol....arrogance does'nt prove any of your claim man, it does'nt prove anything...... i know a lot of posters here who pose as a fighters in real life, but this is the internet, you can be all you can be so stop the superiority complex, coz its disgustingly funny!....
                My high rep and friendships with the best of this site mean nothing,i know my sht kid i probably forgot more than you know,my life has been fighting since 1987 what about you,i have no need to fabricate my life story here,if you knew me as a poster you would know that i am very open with my life good or bad,i am stating my opinions like you are,actually at the moment i am dying in pain from a shoulder injury i had way way back.

Comment

Working...
                X