Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder vs the Valuev that fought Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder vs the Valuev that fought Haye?

who you got?

Horrible fight. But Wilder wins.

Comment

Wilder...most likely anyway. Valuev was slow as molasses and didn't have much power for a man of that size. Basically just a lumbering giant with a steel head. Not sure Wilder KOs him but easy decision win similar to the Stiverne fight. Only way Wilder loses really is if he completely gasses or breaks his hands from punching that steelhead all night long. But even 50 year old Holyfield beat him ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Horrible fight. But Wilder wins.
        in what manner? ko?

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
          in what manner? ko?
          Ooh I don't know. He hits hard but his power might be a tad overrated. It's possible but I think he'd struggle to get that KO.

Comment

Wilder outspeeds and outhaymakers Haye in brutal fashion.

Comment

Wilder by KO. Haye was able to rock him with like the 1 punch he threw the entire fight, I don't see why Wilder couldn't do the same.

Only reason Wilder didn't KO Stiverne was because that broken hand, rocked him up until the 4th round with every punch he threw, once the break happened he stopped throwing it as hard, not a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Wilder by KO. Haye was able to rock him with like the 1 punch he threw the entire fight, I don't see why Wilder couldn't do the same.

Only reason Wilder didn't KO Stiverne was because that broken hand, rocked him up until the 4th round with every punch he threw, once the break happened he stopped throwing it as hard, not a coincidence.
                not sure wilder is cracking that volkswagon cranium but I think he'd win a lopsided decision and stagger the big ogre a couple times unless he'd gas out tryin to kayo him. as limited as valuev was the big galoot did have very good stamina and somewhat of a respectable jab albeit painfully slow

Comment

I don't see half the fighter Haye is in Wilder.

He's taller that's literally it. Valuev was much taller and they're about equally awkward. Valuev late stoppage.

Haye would box circles around Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
                    I don't see half the fighter Haye is in Wilder.

He's taller that's literally it. Valuev was much taller and they're about equally awkward. Valuev late stoppage.

Haye would box circles around Wilder.
                    Id have to favor haye as well. so much speed and good upper body movement. he also throws his punches from odd angles. he's much less predictable than wilder and I think he may even punch a bit harder than wilder as well. wlad is a more seasoned accurate puncher than wilder and even he couldnt land the big flush shot on haye so I doubt very much wilder would.doubt very much stiverne would have still been standing if haye landed as many hayemakers as wilder did right hands on him. thats not to say wilder doesnt hit hard either becuz he does obviously have good pop but not quite as hard as wlad or even haye imo

Comment

Working...
                    X