No announcement yet.

Dumbest family on Earth; Too stupid to realize couch does not fit in car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest family on Earth; Too stupid to realize couch does not fit in car

Check out the man taking a pause, trying to get to the bottom of this, trying to figure out why the couch is not fitting in the car.

They had to be trolling That couch and the car are almost the same size.

Comment

I bet if you showed them a Cigarette lighter they'd scream Witchcraft.

Comment

Family probably wasted the whole day figuring it out.

Comment

A typical Damascus moment for a family of Fat Yanks. They were probably thinking "but our sofa must be freakin' small... it only has space for the three of us."

Comment

He stops and calls some one on the phone, probably calling for backup. "Yo Pancho, I need help with trying to get a couch inside a car, they are the same size BTW."

Comment

It'll never stop amazing me the difference in intelligence from members of the same species.

On one hand you Have Baruch Spinoza and then you have this Monstrosity:

[IMG]http://ist1-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/k/k/5/2kk5G/article-2205210-1514AC72000005DC-308_306x423.jpg[/IMG]

You never see a Lion trying to 'Eat' an antelope by forcing it up it's own ass.

Humans are the only species with such a discrepancy in terms Intelligence across the whole Diverse board.

Comment

that's basically me trying to enter kylie jenner.

they should have mounted the car on the couch and drove the coach instead.
                Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 08-24-2014, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  A typical Damascus moment for a family of Fat Yanks. They were probably thinking "but our sofa must be freakin' small... it only has space for the three of us."
                  That video is clearly shot in Britain lol. They look like Roma gypsies.

Comment

I guess they thought their car was a van.

Comment

Working...
                    X