Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are other DSG fans actually proud of what happened last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are other DSG fans actually proud of what happened last night?

If you want to go through my posts you can see I'm a DSG supporter. I was so high on Danny I think I even made one serious prideful post saying that he would dethrone Mayweather one day.

But seriously, the fight last night is a sham. It didn't belong on LIVE television, period. They should of fought in some small venue, have it recorded then broadcast it at like 3am on ESPN. If Danny didn't KO Salka then it would of just been horrible. Salka was lamb to the slaughter and I don't think anybody should be proud of what Danny did last night.

I was a garcia fan until last night. I do not support it. The thing that made me dislike it is the way Danny tried to talk about it like there was nothing wrong with that mismatch. Then he putting the blame on al haymon as if he doesn't have the opportunity to say "NO im not figting him."

Comment

No i am not proud i'm just glad it's all over with thank god!

Comment

I'm a fan of DSG,but that was horrific to watch.I was shouting at the tv for the fight to be stopped right before that final knockdown,glad Salka wasn't hurt bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          If you want to go through my posts you can see I'm a DSG supporter. I was so high on Danny I think I even made one serious prideful post saying that he would dethrone Mayweather one day.

But seriously, the fight last night is a sham. It didn't belong on LIVE television, period. They should of fought in some small venue, have it recorded then broadcast it at like 3am on ESPN. If Danny didn't KO Salka then it would of just been horrible. Salka was lamb to the slaughter and I don't think anybody should be proud of what Danny did last night.
          I know what you mean. No one celebrates an overmatched opponent.

I'll just say this-ask anyone who gives you **** if they complained last week when kov destroyed an equally overmatched opponent.

Danny, ref and everyone involved should be ashamed, even if algieri, I mean caparello, I mean salka got paid his biggest payday ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs..Doubtfire. View Post
            I'm a fan of DSG,but that was horrific to watch.I was shouting at the tv for the fight to be stopped right before that final knockdown,glad Salka wasn't hurt bad.
            Lol your username and avi. So wrong

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Lol your username and avi. So wrong
              That match up was all wrong.

Comment

As a fan of the sport that was disgraceful and I felt sick watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I know what you mean. No one celebrates an overmatched opponent.

I'll just say this-ask anyone who gives you **** if they complained last week when kov destroyed an equally overmatched opponent.

Danny, ref and everyone involved should be ashamed, even if algieri, I mean caparello, I mean salka got paid his biggest payday ever.
                  Every time you repeat this, you look worse. No matter how many times you put them in the same sentence, it doesn't make it true.

A champion from a lower division and a top 15 fighter in the same division>>>>>>>>>a 77th ranked fighter from a lower division.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    That's not a valid comparison in any way. Salsa went up two weight classes. I mean just look at the size difference. Salsa made Danny look huge. Seriously, I kinda felt bad for Salsa even though he got paid for it

Comment

Working...
                    X