No announcement yet.

My Top 10 Actors of All-Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Norton is good. He was great in American History X, Fight Club, and Primal Fear.
    Good but not great but was great, which one it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Good but not great but was great, which one it is?
      He was great in American History X (one of my favorite movies) and very good in Primal Fear/Fight Club. He doesn't have the resume to be near the Top 10 though or the honorary list, and he hasn't really done anything too great lately to be considered a potential ATG right now like Dicaprio, Pitt, and Depp. Had we been talking back in the early 2000's after his strong films in the 90's, I'd say he's for sure a potential ATG actor.

He's still young in acting, in his mid 40's I believe, so he has a ton of time to make some great performances again.

Comment

Well the best movies in the world come from the USA and England, 99.9% of the time. I'm sorry but that's how most feel.
        uh, ok cool...

Comment

He was great in American History X (one of my favorite movies) and very good in Primal Fear/Fight Club. He doesn't have the resume to be near the Top 10 though or the honorary list, and he hasn't really done anything too great lately to be considered a potential ATG right now like Dicaprio, Pitt, and Depp. Had we been talking back in the early 2000's after his strong films in the 90's, I'd say he's for sure a potential ATG actor.

He's still young in acting, in his mid 40's I believe, so he has a ton of time to make some great performances again.
          Fair enough but how about actors of yester years like Charlie Chaplin?

Comment

no love for the old guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              no love for the old guys?

Yeah I notice many veteran English actors were not considered. Anyway, to each his own taste but as talip pointed out there's a wide ocean right there as far as acting is concerned.

Comment

Since Gary Cooper, Bogart, Fonda and Jimmy Stewart are too old school, how about Gene Hackman?

I know...
                who?

Comment

Kadyo is my favorite actor of all time.

Outwardly, he projects the image of a kind-hearted, compassionate, and humble teacher with a vested intrest in helping guide young and impressionable minds towards a path of enlightenment and academia.

However, beneath the unassuming exterior lies the cold and calculating heart of one of the most ingenious criminal masterminds the Eastern hemisphere has ever seen. Deceptively cunning and astutely shrewd, he's amassed a multi-billion dollar empire under the radar, specializing in high end prostitution, racketeering, embezzlement, and coercion.

Ruthless.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Since Gary Cooper, Bogart, Fonda and Jimmy Stewart are too old school, how about Gene Hackman?

I know...
                    who?
                    Other names are at the tip of my tongue like ernest borgnine, danny de vito, richard burton charleston heston, yul bryner and so many others.
                    Last edited by kadyo's; 11-01-2012, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Kadyo is my favorite actor of all time.

Outwardly, he projects the image of a kind-hearted, compassionate, and humble teacher with a vested intrest in helping guide young and impressionable minds towards a path of enlightenment and academia.

However, beneath the unassuming exterior lies the cold and calculating heart of one of the most ingenious criminal masterminds the Eastern hemisphere has ever seen. Deceptively cunning and astutely shrewd, he's amassed a multi-billion dollar empire under the radar, specializing in high end prostitution, racketeering, embezzlement, and coercion.

Ruthless.
                      Ahahahahahahaha!!!! thanks, bringer, I take that as a compliment.

I wish it were true.

Comment

Working...
                      X