Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Praises The IBF, Ready For Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... at least an interesting fight is going to be made. I wonder where it's going to be at? Not DC again I hope.... because seating there sucks

Comment

Good luck lamont .rematch that cry baby khan and shut his excuse making mouth up for good

Comment

Originally posted by Black-ops View Post
        Good luck lamont .rematch that cry baby khan and shut his excuse making mouth up for good
        The cheat shouldn't get another pay-day.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          The cheat shouldn't get another pay-day.
          He certainly does .he was using it for medical purposes.the problem is he did not disclose it

Comment

Originally posted by LAPete View Post
            Regardless of your vapid and insipid statement, testosterone enhancement even at 3.77 would have zero effect or any fighting advantage. There is a publication called The Harvard Medical Journal....if you can read past the second grade level you might want to do some research.
            Further, telling me to "shut up" and calling me a "cheat" (i didn't make the decision) is a laughable rebuttal that an insecure child or a mentally challenged imbecile would use. I would strongly suggest that you go back to finish high school, grow up and learn how to have a civil conversation or credible debate. Really.
            You have a link to this Harvard research?

Comment

I'm sorry, but I could never support a cheater hopefully he gets beaten and he gets his career ended

Comment

What I can't get over is Petersons levels weren't even close to low. His doctors results of 563 ng/dl are way over what is considered low (300) in fact that would be considered above average.

He's gone from just above average levels to the top 1 percentile in levels and somehow that's allowed.

Amazing!

Comment

The hypocrisy on this site is appaling,

Roy Jones Jnr, Shane Mosley, James Toney possibly Pacquiao all take or have taken PED's and Peterson injects the smallest amount of testosterone, that i feel he didn't realise would be foul play as he had asked for a drug test and you lot look at him as skum of the earth.

Double standards.

War Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post

Roy Jones Jnr, Shane Mosley, James Toney possibly Pacquiao all take or have taken PED's and Peterson injects the smallest amount of testosterone, that i feel he didn't realise would be foul play as he had asked for a drug test and you lot look at him as skum of the earth.

Double standards.

War Peterson.
                    I wouldn't call them hypocrites...passionate yes but also intellectually lazy and misinformed. They WANT to believe Peterson cheated and no amount of proof will change their mind. No need to argue with ignorance...it goes nowhere.
                    Last edited by LAPete; 08-11-2012, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post

Double standards.

War Peterson.
                      ROY JONES JR DID NOT JUICE, he took an over the counter supplement that had zero effect on his performance. His opponenet for that fight was using the same supplement. It wasn't roids or even a testosterone booster. He used androstenedione which was only banned by the IBF at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X