Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vicente Escobedo is going to keep the HUGE upsets rolling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highly doubt it, but God Damn if it happened lol.

Comment

worst thread of the year, absolutely no way broner loses

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
        worst thread of the year, absolutely no way broner loses
        That's what they said about Ortiz and Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          stop reading there because you obviously have never watched a broner fight

hahahahahahahaha
          Its a FACT that Broner's punches are open, and wild, FACT, cuz he sits on them too much, I already caught u jocking the sucker last time, dont make it twice, and QUIT jocking this lame azz Floyd wannabee.."Deerrr I wanna thank God and Al Haymon" You guys are making a fool out of urself openly jocking this guy, if ur a fan of his, keep that stuff private man, I wouldnt even let anyone know I was a fan of his, he's LAAAMMMEEEE bro...He can be funny, and witty, and charming when he's being himself, but when he's going out of his way to Groupie-ize Floyd, its SUPERLAMEEE, I would NEVER let anyone catch me riding Broner,and if I was, I would be ashamed to tell anyone, and me personally, I am a FAN of slick black fighters, but that Kid is the biggest lame EVER, and ur on here in front of EVERYBODY jocking him, just humiliating yaself...He picked on perez little azz by choking him so he could be like Floyd, and he didnt even put any real pressure on his kneck, like choke him foreal, u lame...Bro people gonna eatyo azz up the day that kid gets KO'd by one of these mismatch opponent he fights
          Last edited by MurkaMan; 07-19-2012, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            He isnt? He is exactly like Khan And Oritz...He is indeed a sucker, fights bums, except Khan and Ortiz fought the best, and lost...Broner fights bums, wild, looping punches, horrible accuracy...He's actually WORSE than Ortiz and Khan, at least they fight guys their own size instead of lingering in classes that only have little bitty babies, and 12 yr old children...Perez was a supermidget, and Broner couldnt land anything on that boy to save his life, and when he finally did land, Perez was too small to even take one punch..GTFO
            After reading your post, its clear your analysis of Broner in the ring is based on how he acts outside the ring. That is not a smart way to evaluate a fighter or how he's going to perform in a fight.

Ortiz and Khan lost, in part, because they were focused on the next opponent, something Broner doesn't do.

If you don't like Broner's swag or persona, thats fine. But when you judge his skillset through that lens, well then you become just another sheep.

Comment

If there is 1 fighter that I don't think I'd mind getting stopped in brutal form, it's Broner. Just to see if he'd be asking his peeps to comb his hair leaving on a gurney.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                After reading your post, its clear your analysis of Broner in the ring is based on how he acts outside the ring. That is not a smart way to evaluate a fighter or how he's going to perform in a fight.

Ortiz and Khan lost, in part, because they were focused on the next opponent, something Broner doesn't do.

If you don't like Broner's swag or persona, thats fine. But when you judge his skillset through that lens, well then you become just another sheep.
                Broner fights bums, and he didnt land ANY punches on baby perez, his corner even criticised him for being wild...that fight was boring, it wasnt like Broner's other fights where he outboxes u, gets u hurt, then throws the killer combos to finish u off...that fight was telling...I could care less about what he does outside of the ring, but it makes me dislike him even more...he can be very entertaining and funny, but when he copies every single detail of Floyd's personality, its groupie-esque, and thats the only thing I dont like

Comment

No he won't. He'll get frustrated by the end of four and get stopped by the seventh.

Comment

broner isn't ******ed or a coward.

I don't smell any upset

Comment

hopefully.......

Comment

Working...
                      X