Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Rios going to vacate or stay at 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Rios going to vacate or stay at 135?

I dont see what the point would be to become champ and then vacate. Is he going to defend/unify or vacate and move to jww immediately?

This is exactly what's going to happen. He's going to vacate his belt at 135 to fight Marquez for his WBC interem/silver belt later this year.

Comment

I think Rios comes in overweight again

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
        I dont think so have you seen him in the ESNEWS videos he look slim as hell, usually he still fat around this time

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
          I was thinking the same thing. That would be totally unprofessional, he should've just took a fight at jww instead.

Comment

I don't think he will, he's working with Conte

Comment

Originally posted by Bababoey970 View Post
              I dont see what the point would be to become champ and then vacate. Is he going to defend/unify or vacate and move to jww immediately?
              Vacate? I thought he got stripped for not making weight?

Comment

So is he going to vacate even if he does make weight? Anyone know what his plans are after he wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                  Vacate? I thought he got stripped for not making weight?
                  Im saying if he wins against Abril he will be Wba champ, will he vacate right away and move to jww or stay at lw for a couple fights?

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
                    I dont think so have you seen him in the ESNEWS videos he look slim as hell, usually he still fat around this time
                    I've been watching them. To me he still looks about 150 with about 2 and half weeks to go until fight night. I think it will be another struggle to get to 135 and he will say **** it 140 is better for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X