Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios-Yuriorkis Gamboa Confirmed For April 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Rios will be fine on weight,

Word is that he weighs less than Juanma right now. The nutritionist and him are clicking.
    he's not weighing less he's got less weight to lose

JuanMa weighed what 143 at his 30 day? thats 17lbs to lose in 30 days

Brandon has less to lose and he isn't close to his 30 day

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Holy ****...can't believe this is happening. I sure hope Rios stayed in the gym.
      was back in after Christmas helping others prep (Soto Karass etc) and has stayed at a good weight

Comment

• gamboa all the way

Comment

• Gamboa has to be a firm favourite, but heck... it's going to be a good fight.

Comment

• OX805ER yup, i'll def bet u some points on the fight bro. I know i don't have alot of em, bet i'll bet you half? I see this as a classic matchup of skill and speed against heart and power, although i see rios getting frustrated by the 5th or so. gamboa has to much hand speed and movement for rios i believe. jmo let me know bro peace

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpleaseplease View Post
              OX805ER yup, i'll def bet u some points on the fight bro. I know i don't have alot of em, bet i'll bet you half? I see this as a classic matchup of skill and speed against heart and power, although i see rios getting frustrated by the 5th or so. gamboa has to much hand speed and movement for rios i believe. jmo let me know bro peace
              let's do this.. i know i'll enjoy losing with bam bam.. but i'll enjoy it more when i take your points.. lol.. make it happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                my 120 to your 120 million or let me know much you want to put up

lets do 60 mill, i will be betting on other fights.

Comment

• This is a bit diff than just speed vs power because it's up to debate on who actually hits harder..I think Gamboa has more pop naturally, while Rios is a strong puncher but is relentless. I see this fight going the way Shane-Margarito did, but who knows... Rios can come in shaky and drained, Gamboa can come in and have his power count for nothing to a big Rios.

Also, since I'm fairly new to the site (have lurked for quite some time but never signed up)...anyone want to tell me what those points are? I want to make some bets too. :|

Comment

• hell yeah mother****er

Comment

• Bam Bam will **** Gamboa up!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X