No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I'll Do Everything To Stop Ward in Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I'll Do Everything To Stop Ward in Twelve

CARL Froch last night added to Amir Khan’s woes by claiming that HE is ­Britain’s top boxer and not the Bolton bruiser.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    CARL Froch last night added to Amir Khan’s woes by claiming that HE is *Britain’s top boxer and not the Bolton bruiser.

[Click Here To Read More]
    wishful thinking Mr Froch

Comment

Trying to stop a fighter like Ward will make you play in to his favorite style, which is boxing. You have to forget about the KO and go for the body.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Trying to stop a fighter like Ward will make you play in to his favorite style, which is boxing. You have to forget about the KO and go for the body.
        He's not going to outbox Ward, so he has to try and crack that chin. Go For The KO!
        Last edited by TheKza; 12-14-2011, 06:02 AM.

Comment

I hope Froch doesn't try to box after all this. It could just be a smokescreen.

But he'll get picked off at mid and long range. Ward is quick and accurate and is focussed on hitting the target and not worrying about hurting an opponent.

He has to try and land the bingo punch really. Abraham landed with a couple of big left-hooks so he should probably go left hook happy. If Abe can land them with his speed so can Froch.

I think Froch might be rocked if not stopped in this fight. Being so committed to a knock out which he will probably have to be will make him vulnerable.

Comment

Everything is not enough

Comment

Would be interesting if Froch landed a bomb early to see how that would change the pattern of the fight.

Comment

The first and second round will give the outcome of the fight.. If froch don't have body work in his game plan all I can say is good luck with a knock out

Comment

a shot kessler boxed circles around froch, imagine what ward will do saturday.

ward is not a 43 year old glen johnson who comes straight in a linear line

with predictability.

i see ward winning 9 rounds decisively.

Comment

we all knew he deserved to be britains no1 before the khan anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X