Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: I Will Spit on Khan and His Father, Both Punks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a nasty mouth on prescott. But I am rooting for him. Just hope Khan pays him peanuts for the rematch.

Comment

That's a fly low blow I think .When footballer's get abuse like that it offends them and puts them off there game .Spitting is a dirty smelly thing to do to anybody
      Last edited by alza1988; 09-06-2011, 07:21 AM.

Comment

ha ha ha!
        his dad gave the juice but, did he spit on mummy khans **** before givin her the jizz that made the punk? i dont think he did because he may have had better punch resistance. ****.(mum) punks punks!!! ha ha ha ha huge khan fans.....rsssssssssspppppp! all waNKERS.(LIKE DADDY KHAN)

Comment

Khan pays everyone peanuts...that's what he'll get if he ever fights Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            Khan pays everyone peanuts...that's what he'll get if he ever fights Floyd...
            Simply false on all accounts.

Comment

Prescott is sounding desperate but he is probably running out of ideas of how to get Khan back into the ring. If Khan wanted to avenge his loss it would have happend by now but it obviously doesnt mean that much to him.

If Khan is refusing to give Prescott a payday on the grounds that he feels he is the bigger draw and doesnt need Prescott then I have little respect for that decision. It reminds me of Hatton not fighting Witter but choosing some late replacement Dane instead.

Prescott needs to focus on The Irish chap he is fighting instead. Imo he is walking into a trap because even if he deserves the win they will rob him on the cards and he will fall into obscurity forever.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                ha ha ha!
                his dad gave the juice but, did he spit on mummy khans **** before givin her the jizz that made the punk? i dont think he did because he may have had better punch resistance. ****.(mum) punks punks!!! ha ha ha ha huge khan fans.....rsssssssssspppppp! all waNKERS.(LIKE DADDY KHAN)
                Is this what this site is really coming to???

Comment

lol at all the Khan haters coming out in this thread Prescott's just desperate for a payday - and after this BS i hope he doesn't get it.

Does it hurt seeing Amir coming back from being KTFO in 54 seconds at 135lbs to being unified world champion at 140lbs? Soon to move up to WW

Comment

prescott is nobody in today's boxing world...his name is written off and he doesn't bring something to the table for amir...boxing fans knew very well that his win against amir is one such lucky punch... khan would surely beat prescott by ko in a rematch...

amir should fight bigger names in boxing than fighting an unknown...

if ever a rematch happens and prescott repeats over khan, i will stop posting in this site...

Comment

This fight is not happening and has nothing to do with avenging losses.

Prescott has nothing to do with todays title contention, there a bigger fish to fry for Khan, especially going up to 147 soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X