No announcement yet.

FREDDY ROACH pushing for Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREDDY ROACH pushing for Khan

and not Manny Pacquiao to fight Floyd? Why, When the whole boxing universe wants to see May vs Pac?

Why is he so focused on Khan instead of Manny? Why do you think he is trying to turn interest away from one of the sports mega/superfights of our generation? No disrespect to Khan, but it's not what the fans want to see. He'll be great in his day but now everyone and their mothers cousin wants to see May vs Manny.

Any thoughts of why Roach would want to do such a thing? To me it doesn't make sense. It would just add to Roaches legacy as a trainer beating the guy who was such a thorn in Manny's side for os many years (looking at it in a historical sense). Or is He sure of something that he doesn't want to see come to light? Maybe Manny isn't as good as everyone thinks? Or something else? I dunno, but IMO i think it would be good for hm to clarify his stance.

They're ducking Mayweather, they've been doing it since day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      and not Manny Pacquiao to fight Floyd? Why, When the whole boxing universe wants to see May vs Pac?

Why is he so focused on Khan instead of Manny? Why do you think he is trying to turn interest away from one of the sports mega/superfights of our generation? No disrespect to Khan, but it's not what the fans want to see. He'll be great in his day but now everyone and their mothers cousin wants to see May vs Manny.

Any thoughts of why Roach would want to do such a thing? To me it doesn't make sense. It would just add to Roaches legacy as a trainer beating the guy who was such a thorn in Manny's side for os many years (looking at it in a historical sense). Or is He sure of something that he doesn't want to see come to light? Maybe Manny isn't as good as everyone thinks? Or something else? I dunno, but IMO i think it would be good for hm to clarify his stance.
      Because he's

A) sick of talking about that fight
      and
      B) knows that Floyd isn't going to make a deal with Bob Arum no matter what he says...something will always prevent the fight from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
        You think it's that simple? This is the mega fight of the century! Both sides have taken flack for not making the fight. Do you think Roach is tired of talking about it thinking about it? I just don't see why is he has the superior fighter would he not shut may up? i mean this is the hurt business i would assume he would get into a war of words and be on his ass like white on rice instead of pushing for Khan. doesn't make sense. He's been very vocal in the past with other opponents!?

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
          Because he's

A) sick of talking about that fight
          and
          B) knows that Floyd isn't going to make a deal with Bob Arum no matter what he says...something will always prevent the fight from happening.
          I think it's a bit of A)

How are you so sure about B?

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            AH nice I've seen you asked this before good on ya!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=496252

Comment

cuz amir has a better chance of beating floyd hahahaha

Comment

roach is finna cash out on khan................

Comment

Cuz mayweather will take fight against khan faster than pacq!! I dont think mayw is a thorn in pacqs side, but the other way around.

Comment

Well Khan does want that fight, so being his trainer Roach is trying to help him get there and with Khan being young even if the fight is not right away it gets the thought of that fight in peoples mind.

Plus it makes Khan seem bigger associating him with Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X