No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    That episode was epic, this season is really starting to pick up!
    It's the last episode of the season next week.

Comment

• Game of thrones shows you that honorable people didn't prevail back then nor do they now. It's an ugly world we live in. Honor gets you killed!

Comment

• I can't believe what I was watching, so many characters got killed off, it was like a dream almost, that's how unreal it looked. Just finished watching it now......

Comment

• I haven't felt this upset since watching Boys Don't Cry and the least scene where everyone gets killed.

WTF man, the Starks have been decimated. John Snow, and the kids are the only one's left.

Comment

• In hindsight rob did kinda have it coming.

He did break his vow to the man with some random pretty hoe after using his bridge, taking his men and then leaving him behind like he was nothing.

He only came back after he lost half his men due to another ******ed decision.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-03-2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              In hindsight rob did kinda have it coming.

He did break his vow to the man with some random pretty hoe after using his bridge, taking his men and then leaving him behind like he was nothing.

Still, doing something like that at a wedding is horrible. You really have to be a piece of **** to carry something like that out, especially in a medieval setting. Guest rights are sacred.

I'm not sure Tywin would have carried out something like that in his own castle if the Freys approached him about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                In hindsight rob did kinda have it coming.

Now that I think of it you're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Still, doing something like that at a wedding is horrible. You really have to be a piece of **** to carry something like that out, especially in a medieval setting. Guest rights are sacred.

I'm not sure Tywin would have carried out something like that in his own castle if the Freys approached him about it.
                  The ironic thing is, if Rob was more like his father, he might have won.

If he kept all of his oaths no matter what, he would have a pretty wife, all of his men plus frey's.

Comment

• I haven't surpassed the show with the books yet but this makes for a lot of interesting theories. The North is split in two, Frey & Bolton with the Lannisters and those loyal to house Stark are probably not going to get involved now.

Greyjoy and the Iron Islanders are yet to really make an impact and Stannis is still around - maybe they'll pick up the rest of the Northern houses. Cannot see Dany allying with anyone, unless there are houses that were loyal to the Targaryens and they come crawling back ala Barristan.

****, I nearly forgot about the Dornish too. I think Elia married one of the Targaryens and was slaughtered by the Lannisters, Dornish are meant to be bad motherfuckers too.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      I haven't surpassed the show with the books yet but this makes for a lot of interesting theories. The North is split in two, Frey & Bolton with the Lannisters and those loyal to house Stark are probably not going to get involved now.

Greyjoy and the Iron Islanders are yet to really make an impact and Stannis is still around - maybe they'll pick up the rest of the Northern houses. Cannot see Dany allying with anyone, unless there are houses that were loyal to the Targaryens and they come crawling back ala Barristan.

****, I nearly forgot about the Dornish too. I think Elia married one of the Targaryens and was slaughtered by the Lannisters, Dornish are meant to be bad motherfuckers too.
                      I don't think the show has even tried to explain that the Ironborn control a decent section of the North, and have control of the road leading to the North. They control more of the North than any of the Northern families do.

I can't wait for the Dornish to be introduced, which should be very early next season, and maybe even in the finale.

Comment

Working...
                      X