Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn guys, there was an attempted break in on my cul de sac last night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    You ever consider ADT or one of those type things. You pay some money but it's peace of mind.
    Yeah thats what we are going to get.....

We have the system installed, and it will go off, but it is not monitored....

We are going to get it monitored....

I really dont want a gun in our house, and if so, a SMALL handgun....

But she said the alarm system would make her feel more safe than the gun, so the alarm system it is....

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      Well this single lady just moved in about a month ago here on our cul de sac and last night some**** went down....

Around 1:30 lastnight she fell asleep in her front room watching TV... She woke up to some guy or guys tryingto kick her door open....

Her dog wasbarking and thry continued to try and kick her door open....

She got up, ran to the alarm system, pressed to buttons and made her alarm go off....

The guy or guys left running....

So now my fiance is all worried and is hysterical....

What can I tell my girl to calm her down?

We are going to have a meeting with the HOA over here, and try to get some more security around here....

We are also going to go and get a shotgun this Friday...

What do you guys think I could do to keep my house a but more secure...

Our back yard is right on the back road to get in the neighborhood so I really want to guard that area.... Got any idea how?
      Make more money and move to a better neighborhood?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        If you have one of those, you wont get robbed, no way are they going in there with that thing.
        Cosign, people hear vicious dog barking, they go to the next house.

Comment

If you have sliding doors...purchase an alarm, stick it at the top part of the door...when the robber opens it...the alarm makes a LOUD NOISE.

that's what i have in my house.

but just incase, get a gun or a bat.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Make more money and move to a better neighborhood?
            I live in a good neighborhood where there isnt any problems... This was just some random ****.. Who would think some **** like that would go down in a neighborhood like this? The area is good, and the community is good...

Last edited by My Name Is...; 01-11-2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

HTown..what's good my ******..

sucks to hear that man..seems that this recession got muh****as hungry..and there's alot of break in's every where!..

I told you someone got in my **** like last week..it's a HORRIBLE feeling..but I guess the lucky part is we weren't home..because god knows if they were locked and loaded..but yea you own a home now..you gotta get a gun..

I recommend a sig sauer mosquito .22 for you and your girl..something compact that she would be able to handle if it were to be necessary..you don't want something like the girl up there to happen...hahaha!...

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                yo dawg, as long as they don't cum in and mess with yo sac, it's all good.
                LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grill:

Comment

Bust ya guns Htown. :scarface:

Comment

Working...
                  X