No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    Imma give you the benefit of the doubt cuz I know you love to troll but if you really think that it goes to show exactly how smart you really are....just sayin'
    if you really think the lakers are on the level of any other western conference team, including the jazz and kings, then you are probably high on crack. there are undoubtedly a lot of college teams with the depth to beat them. do you watch a lot of HS basketball? basketball prep academies put out lots of pros, they'd stomp on bazemore and caveman.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
      if you really think the lakers are on the level of any other western conference team, including the jazz and kings, then you are probably high on crack. there are undoubtedly a lot of college teams with the depth to beat them. do you watch a lot of HS basketball? basketball prep academies put out lots of pros, they'd stomp on bazemore and caveman.

Comment

why do you pretend to be a niners fan? you are a chargers fan by geographic default, dipshit

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
          why do you pretend to be a niners fan? you are a chargers fan by geographic default, dipshit

Comment

enlighten me on how someone who considers themselves a sports fan supports teams from both sides of california. generally speaking, that is sports taboo.

unless you are just a little fairweather fan bitch, which seems pretty likely

Comment

Yeah................Start liking the Chargers or wait 4 L.A. to adopt one !

Comment

• They got you there, Ric. If you liked the Raiders then you might get a pass but a So Cal liking the Niners?

It's a little suspect. Reeks of band wagoner.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  They got you there, Ric. If you liked the Raiders then you might get a pass but a So Cal liking the Niners?

It's a little suspect. Reeks of band wagoner.

not really...you live in SoCal? there's ALOT of b1tchass niner fans here...even thru their crap years, i still see them rockin their jerseys

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...88&postcount=1

check that date ****s.....been a Niner fan all my life....never rooted for any other NFL team so ya'll can suck ma long dong....ahhahaha

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...88&postcount=1

check that date ****s.....been a Niner fan all my life....never rooted for any other NFL team so ya'll can suck ma long dong....ahhahaha
                      wow, amazing! you posted about the niners 5 years ago also? holy crap what a diehard! too bad you likely decided to come a fan sometime between the montana/young eras, when they were the best team in football, consistently. explain to me how you arbitrarily became a fan of a dynasty with no geographical connection to yourself again?

Comment

Working...
                      X