Clear All

• Your dream team against the Miami Heat

Carmelo Anthony and Quillermo Diaz go to Knicks, forget Labron and Wade LOL

Carmelo Anthony

Quillermo Diaz

New York Knicks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Is this, a good team, Melo and Diaz, I'm not the sharpest when it comes to Bball LOL. I use to watch sum games with Alzono Morning (my favorite player ever LOL), and I saw the 2006 Miami Heat Championship but I'm not feeling Miami anymore, I wanna see this Diaz player get out of summer league, and off the Clippers bench, he is 25, Carmelos 26. Good stuff.

Comment

Who the hell is this Guillermo cat? ..

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          Who the hell is this Guillermo cat? ..
          Hes a Puerto Rican ex Vollyball player, can jump d shoot, jumps very high, and is exciting player, sum good dunks.

Played for Miami in College, THE U. Part of the tropics basketball program.

He plays in the Clippers summer league now for Los Angles.

Comment

Quillermo Diaz highlight

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
              Is this, a good team, Melo and Diaz, I'm not the sharpest when it comes to Bball LOL. I use to watch sum games with Alzono Morning (my favorite player ever LOL), and I saw the 2006 Miami Heat Championship but I'm not feeling Miami anymore, I wanna see this Diaz player get out of summer league, and off the Clippers bench, he is 25, Carmelos 26. Good stuff.
              I love my team,we will beat the breaks off Miami as is.Wish we still had Farmar though.

Comment

just a guess......

but maybe the team that's won the last two championships and made it to the finals 3 years straight?

that's if the heat can get past the team that's made it to 2 finals the last 3 years and won a title 3 years ago. you know the team they scored 9 points in the 1st quarter against.

Comment

Hes a Puerto Rican ex Vollyball player, can jump d shoot, jumps very high, and is exciting player, sum good dunks.

Played for Miami in College, THE U. Part of the tropics basketball program.

He plays in the Clippers summer league now for Los Angles.
                  Nothing special.

Arroyo > This cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                    Nothing special.

Arroyo > This cat.

Don't sleep. Before arroyo got his postion in the Miami Heat, you know who they were considering to play a major role in the team? Quillmero Diaz. He is just training right now, but he will be a star player. He lead Miami in College. He was ranked the 31st best prospect in the country by Insiders.com

Any info On Barea? He is better than Arroyo LOL last I heard he plays for Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                    X