No announcement yet.

Possible Relative of Ellerbe's Calling Him Out in Article Comment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Relative of Ellerbe's Calling Him Out in Article Comment

Last night I was reading a Showtime interview with Leonard Ellerbe from Mayweather-Maidana II fight week, and found this little gem in the comments section.

The commenter takes serious issue with Ellerbe's rags-to-riches story. Could be real, could be fake, but had me laughing my ass off nonetheless!

Showtime: Leonard Ellerbe & Floyd Mayweather: Eighteen Years (And Counting) of the Most Successful Team in Boxing

Originally posted by Tell The Truth View Post

Leonard Ellerbe is from North Carolina and came to Washington, DC around when he was in the eight grade. He arrived with his father and his brother Lawrence Ellerbe and lived in an apartment with his step-mother who was the real bread winner in the household. Leonard’s surrogate mom lived in Philadelphia, who did not raise him at all. Leonard and his brother did not grow up poor and had the latest fashion clothing and ate very well. Leonard and his brother both received best dressed awards in their senior year of High School. they very seldom wore the same clothing twice in one month. Although no silver spoons, Leonard’s step-mother did not clean houses for a living and made decent earnings. When Leonard’s brother Lawrence died of a tragic incident while at work , Leonard was not in Vegas, he was working and living in the Washington Metropolitan Area.. Leonard was not the one who informed his step-mother that her step-son was killed. To this day, Leonard still have relatives who loves him, and which he has very little dealings with due to Leonard’s own decisions to vacate his family. Growing up poor, I don’t think so; rodents invading their home, I don’t think so, Garbage near his home, NOT TRUE. Growing up in a Christian environment with morals and respect. NOW THAT’S DEAD ON. As a matter of fact, Leonard’s step-mother still resides in that same two bedroom apartment where he claims rodents infestation. We must be careful as to how we tell a story because someone out there may read your testimony and TELL-IT-LIKE-IT-IS..

Damn,,, Leonard taking shots from all sides...

Bad week for the chest rubber uh I mean CEO

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Bad week for the chest rubber uh I mean CEO

Comment

Working...
      X