No announcement yet.

Stuck on a Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Pull your skirt up and move on like a real G.

End thread/
    this ^^^

it goes like this bro,
    once a chick breaks up with you, you must cut off all communication from her otherwise she will always have you by the balls and she'll know you still a sucker for her...
    once again : what Rip Chudd said.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Pull your skirt up and move on like a real G.

End thread/
      Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      this ^^^

it goes like this bro,
      once a chick breaks up with you, you must cut off all communication from her otherwise she will always have you by the balls and she'll know you still a sucker for her...
      Nothing to add......

Comment

go out with your buddies or hangout with your gal friends, you've gotta break the pattern the two of you shared with each other

Comment

Those guys telling you to "Man up" are probably listening to love songs right now crying over some twat who left them over a year ago

Its ok to feel hurt. However, those guys have a point. While its one thing to have pain, don't sit around analyzing and dreaming of getting her back. And certainly don't cry about your problems to other men, that's what your female friends are for. Go out with your friends, try to get laid as much as possible.

Not sure what to make of your ex. Could that guy she got with was some muscular alpha/bad boy, he fucked her and never called her again. You're probably a beta male and she got "bored" with you. Of course she'd never tell you that. Don't be so quick to hold a high opinion of her. Many women are always looking for something shinier. No matter how good they have it, they believe they can do better. These kind of women have a self entitled, arrogant, me me me I refuse to settle kind of mentality which is a growing trend. They want the hot guy who they can't have and for the life of them cannot get over themselves. Thankfully, I'm more alpha than beta and I don't have feelings for most of the women I meet.

I wouldn't try to get back with her. If she left you once she'll do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            Me and my ex broke up like a month ago because she "lost feelings" but still liked me(?) and happened to like some other guy. Less than a week later she was with the guy she said she kind of liked. But they lasted like a week. The problem is i still like her and I'm confused on what to do because we still talk sometimes but i haven't seen her since like a day after we broke up. I'm confused on what to do because before she'd say how much she loved me and never wanted to lose me now I'm like nothing. I'm not even interested in finding a new girl, I just miss her (as much as she's mistreated me) There is more to it but too much to type. But What is there to doooo Maynee
            It sounds like your relationship slowly deteriorated before your eyes without you noticing. Your woman probably didn't want to accept it, and was starting to seek the attention from another male that she had recently met or become more familiar with. Since they only lasted a week I would say she was just looking to get "it out of her system." or at least thought she did, but probably regretted whatever happened as soon as it did.

I wouldn't doubt she is still in love with you but maybe the flame just went out. Obviously I don't know you or your personal situation, but if you're left with a bunch of questions at the end of a relationship, you obviously didn't see the end coming and thought everything was ok. In which case there was probably a physical/emotional disconnection on her end, or something else she was being completely honest about.

How long were you two together?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Those guys telling you to "Man up" are probably listening to love songs right now crying over some twat who left them over a year ago

Its ok to feel hurt. However, those guys have a point. While its one thing to have pain, don't sit around analyzing and dreaming of getting her back. And certainly don't cry about your problems to other men, that's what your female friends are for. Go out with your friends, try to get laid as much as possible.

Not sure what to make of your ex. Could that guy she got with was some muscular alpha/bad boy, he fucked her and never called her again. You're probably a beta male and she got "bored" with you. Of course she'd never tell you that. Don't be so quick to hold a high opinion of her. Many women are always looking for something shinier. No matter how good they have it, they believe they can do better. These kind of women have a self entitled, arrogant, me me me I refuse to settle kind of mentality which is a growing trend. They want the hot guy who they can't have and for the life of them cannot get over themselves. Thankfully, I'm more alpha than beta and I don't have feelings for most of the women I meet.

1st part.?.?.? I can only speak for me..... No

2nd part.?.?.? That's all we're saying

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                1st part.?.?.? I can only speak for me..... No

2nd part.?.?.? That's all we're saying
                Yea I know I'm just being a jerk for my own amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

You live and learn biatchhhhh!!!

fool me once !!! and that's it!!!
                  Last edited by -jose-; 01-09-2013, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    it goes like this bro,
                    tru, absence makes the heart grow fonder

if u keep contacting her she'll either pity u and feel she did right breaking up with u because u might've never been the man she wanted to be with...or she'll enjoy still having the benefits of having u as a friend and not having to let go of u completely

a break up will leave u both with a bad taste about eachother but believe me if u ignore her all those fond memories of the two of u together will linger in her mind for months at least and it's ur best bet of getting back together

women who break up with men always hate it if they're better off without them so just show her that u are and she might contact u again or maybe she wont...but u've got nothing to lose in this situation

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      tru, absence makes the heart grow fonder

if u keep contacting her she'll either pity u and feel she did right breaking up with u because u might've never been the man she wanted to be with...or she'll enjoy still having the benefits of having u as a friend and not having to let go of u completely

a break up will leave u both with a bad taste about eachother but believe me if u ignore her all those fond memories of the two of u together will linger in her mind for months at least and it's ur best bet of getting back together

women who break up with men always hate it if they're better off without them so just show her that u are and she might contact u again or maybe she wont...but u've got nothing to lose in this situation
                      this PANDA knows what he's talking about

Comment

Working...
                      X