No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado: My Versatility Will Help Me Beat Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rosado: My Versatility Will Help Me Beat Golovkin

One guy is a middleweight, is undefeated, has been knocking out foe after foe and is being hyped up by HBO.

The other has been campaigning at junior middleweight, has five losses on his record and has been featured over the past year on the NBC Sports Network.

But Gabriel Rosado says that he has grown as a fighter and has both the ability and the versatility to top 160-pound titleholder Gennady Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    One guy is a middleweight, is undefeated, has been knocking out foe after foe and is being hyped up by HBO.

The other has been campaigning at junior middleweight, has five losses on his record and has been featured over the past year on the NBC Sports Network.

But Gabriel Rosado says that he has grown as a fighter and has both the ability and the versatility to top 160-pound titleholder Gennady Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I like the confidence but this aint goin passed 4 rounds,Rosado is in for s severe beat down.

Comment

I like Rosado's confidence. He may be seeing something he can capitalize on that other people aren't. Either way, props to him for stepping up when not too many other fighters would and also for fighting him @160. No BS no excuses if he loses though.

Comment

I'm so ready to watch this fight with a bowl of popcorn! I'm comparing this level of matchmaking to the Rios Alvarado fight, which was phenomenal imo. I can't call this one, but I'll tell you that it kinda sounds a little like when Dawson called out Ward and all. He was giving Ward the benefit of the weight, he was SUPER confident and even said the same things. I just hope Rosado lives up to the hype he is building for himself with all the talk. He is a slow starter and actually builds momentum as his fights go into the later rounds. There is a chance he may increase his stock even with a loss, if he puts on a spectacular performance. As for GGG, man, I'm stoked to see if he improved, that Proksa fight was incredible how he hunted him down.

Comment

people need to forget about the weight these guys are the same size, they are both middleweights, I don't care if Rosado has his bouts at 154, 6 pounds is nothing and moving up 1 weight class when there are 18 weights is nothing at all. Rosado is in for a bad beating, this is a GGG showcase, he'll blow Rosado away easy.

Comment

I like both fighters, and listening to Rosado, it sounds like he is coming with a good plans, so we should be in for a good fight......

Comment

Guys you are supposed to fight for a title at the weight the title represents ! Dawson did the right thing if he wanted to fight for the super middle weight title, if he wanted to fight ward at 170 then it should have just been a matchup - the reason why i like this is because now it puts pressure on fighters trying to drain other fighters for titles and their name on a resume. Gabby is good, i have followed his career and I applaud his growth and development ! He can slug / bog / move/ and he has decent defense - he has fought like 3 or 4 times this year so his timing should be spot on! I am a known GGG supporter, but Gabby has the frame to go up to 160 and be the bigger / rangier fighter, confidence is key to boxers and both have loads of it ! I am looking fwd to a spectacular card - Garcia / Salido - Rosado / Golovkin and there is another good matchup on this card - can't wait..

Comment

Great fight ! i can't" wait for this one ....i think Rosado got this he have improve lately

Comment

Rosado should obviously be the underdog, but wow. These are some crazy odds.

Comment

I hope Rosado gives a good showing of himself. Then we just add him to the long list of jr middleweights on a certain ducksheet.

Comment

Working...
                    X