Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison: It's Official, One More Shot at Glory!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison: It's Official, One More Shot at Glory!

Audley Harrison has announced his intention to carry on boxing.

The 40-year-old, who won Olympic gold in Sydney in 2000, lasted just 82 seconds against British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion David Price in Liverpool on October 13.

And afterwards he admitted he would give serious consideration to hanging up his gloves.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Every single time!!! I wish one last win to get some "closure" as the Yanks say, then he can retire healthy.

Comment

Audley "The Dice" Harrison wants to roll on the ring floor one more time. Who could have doubted it.

Comment

I wouldn't want to retire either if i got good money for taking a punch and a nap.

Comment

I have no idea why Audley is so hellbent on embarassing himself.

Comment

He needs to fight Danny Williams again, its the biggest fight in boxing outside mayweather v pacquaio, they coud maybe do it on the moon for the galactic heavyweight championship and once its finished both of them can stay up there for all I care.

Comment

hopefully his next opponent actually kills him.

Comment

He's got his next opponent locked down. He can win this one

Comment

Glory?

It's clear Audley has already been punched in the head too many times if he thinks he's fighting for "glory" sake.

Comment

Maybe the WBO can come up with some dubious title like "British Fighter of the Decade who's name begins with the letter A" and he can fight for it for realize his dream of becoming "The Heavyweight Champion of the World"...since all you have to do is win some commonwealth or intercontinental title to be introduced at Heavyweight champion of the world...

Show 'em Audley! Show the world what we've been missing. I think you've finally got it! When you said "I've got a lot to learn...you've only seen me at 40%" ten years ago, you were right...now you're ready...100% maximum Audley Power!

Comment

Working...
                    X