• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not bad

that man is my favorite heavyweight

very special fighter

Comment

Much much better with the different soundtrack, good stuff Barn.

Comment

Wow Green K given. That's amazing. I am in awe. Always been one of my favorite fighters and you can never find any great footage of him on the web. His ability to keep his opponent off balance was unmatched, and then when you add his timing and the fact that he could turn over a punch while moving.. what a pioneer. Without him there'd be no Hopkins. I'd even go as far as to say that we've seen major influences from Joe over the last 10 years in Pacquiao's career with the lateral movement between combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          I disagree. I think walcott peaked later in his career and marciano fought the best version of him.
          Thank you for putting that into words. It is pure fact that Walcott was at his peak when he won the title, I don't care what anyone says....... Rocky and Jersey Joe are great fighters. Walcott became one of my favourite ever fighters after I first saw His 1st fight with Rocky. I had always been told that the fight was totally Walcott through every minute of that fight, well the truth was quite different, yes Joe was in front by the 13th, but he had taken some of the most horrifically blows and yet he seemed like he'd live through anything,... I rate that fight as maybe the greatest HW contest ever, certainly top 5,.....

Comment

Working...
          X