Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad vs Arreola: How many rounds does Arreola win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad vs Arreola: How many rounds does Arreola win?

This could be the fight in the fall for Wladimir Klitschko and I'm just curious as to how close people think the fight will be, if it will be close at all.
    Wlad Shut out
    45.90%
    1 round
    6.56%
    2 rounds
    4.92%
    3 rounds
    9.84%
    4 rounds
    1.64%
    5 rounds
    0.00%
    6- the fights a draw
    0.00%
    Arreola wins
    31.15%

By the way anyone that see's this being a close fight or even Arreola winning please post a comment on a breakdown of how you think the fight will go

Comment

0.......then gets koed

Comment

I can see Arreola winning 2 possibly 3 early rounds. Only because the only chance he has is to blitz Wlad early, and Steward will have Wlad fighting extra careful the first few rounds. I see this fight ending in 6-8 rounds with Chris out on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
          I can see Arreola winning 2 possibly 3 early rounds. Only because the only chance he has is to blitz Wlad early, and Steward will have Wlad fighting extra careful the first few rounds. I see this fight ending in 6-8 rounds with Chris out on his feet.
          Agreed, he might win some rounds due to his aggressive brawling style which might look better than Wlad's style at times and make the judges give him a round here and there. It would be an entertaining fight nonetheless.

Comment

wlad shuts him out on the way to a tko

Comment

None, Arreola is a BUM

Comment

0 he just isn't that good.

Comment

He wouldn't win a single round.

Comment

arreola needs to work on his footwork and handspeed in order to even have a remote chance of beating wlad - that means cutting the weight fatty

Comment

Working...
                    X