Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kellerman Disrespectful Stunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max kellerman is P4P #1 analyst out there. He is my fav. He just tells it how it is and won't be intimidated. There was a rumor LOONG time ago that he once sparred with floyd mayweather back in 2005-06 or something like that and knocked him out cold in sparring. Not sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
      How is it his fault? Lampley was the one who decided to share the text to the world.
      What I was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Max kellerman is P4P #1 analyst out there. He is my fav. He just tells it how it is and won't be intimidated. There was a rumor LOONG time ago that he once sparred with floyd mayweather back in 2005-06 or something like that and knocked him out cold in sparring. Not sure though.
        if thats true...he just earned the greatest cool asz dude award!

Comment

Originally posted by jbp23 View Post

(forgive me but I forgot the exact words he used)
          He said"If I was 100 years younger I'd kick his a.ss"

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            People don't realize Max is apart of the WBHA, the youngest member. His opinion actually holds a lot of weight, and is why it's sought after.

I see where you are coming from, but it was IMO nothing compared to the amount of drunken hatred Merchant showed tonight or any other night for fighters. He's annoying.
            completely agree on the last part.

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
            How is it his fault? Lampley was the one who decided to share the text to the world.
            exactly, he just hit him up giving his opinion. what's wrong with that? i'm not even sure kellerman was expecting jim to read it during the broadcast or even share it.

Comment

Max is that dude.

But didn't he tweet it or did he text it? either way, who cares?

I just strongly disagree with having Nonito at number 3, I don't understand why he's so overrated.

Comment