Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PHOTOS] My NIGHT at the Lopez-Salido II fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent pics my man! What a fight to be at live!

Comment

Nice pics man! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Excellent pics my man! What a fight to be at live!
        Yeah BOSS PUG!!! Bahahah. It was awesome. I have a perfect video of the intros with the crowd going crazy, it is 200MB I will upload soon. Amazing fight and atmosphere....Bombs'

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

Trinidad arriving at the arena^^

Nice pics man, you probably had a kick azz time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

That's my other goal man.. to go to a fight in Las Vegas. I am waiting like a year when I finish my studies to go with my girl for a week during a fight there. Have the dream week of visiting the place, going to the weigh in and then fight night. Wouldn't that be something !!
            ^^^ Amen to that!!! Good goal indeed! I might steal that one from you

Hopefully, Chisora -vs- Arreola fight, and soon in the US. I'd fly out for that. Tickets won't be that expensive too. The build up and fight would be thrilling. The only thing I would want on top of all that, is for both fighters to come in shape as you never know with those two!

Comment

Good stuff Bombs. Must've been ridiculous during that 9th round.

Comment

Lol damn, just noticed Bombs was the last person to red k me. Now I want my green k back.

Comment

Nice Pics! This must've been a great one to go to!!

My avatar pic was actually a picture I took at the Ward-Kesslar fight in Oakland. I was able to run down to ringside and catch Ward on his way out of the ring - took the perfect pic!

I definitely would recommend going to Vegas for a fight! I was at the Pac-Morales III fight at Thomas and Mack Center. Atmosphere was NUTS!! and of course after the fight the city was still buzzing! a must at least once if you can!

Comment

Bombs! What a great fight to go too. It was a instant classic slugfest and probably the FOTY so far

Can't wait till you upload the vids man!

Comment

Great pics bombs, how much were tix bro?

Comment

Working...
                      X