Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the number one attribute you need to be successful against mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Good jab, above average hand speed, smart pressure, experience in big fights, and intelligence.
    sounds like...

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
      damn could SRR have really beat him? i just dont know...

You didn't ? How can you be looking at that fight and asking if SRR had a chance against Floyd ... SRR is like way better than the opponent you had in that clip .... Floyd did that because he didn't have much respect for his opponents power ... If his opponent had power and a bit more speed, that would have been a very interesting fight ..... but he didn't ...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        nope, he lost lol
        Nah, you just like opinions not facts! lol!

Comment

Cotto............

Sounds like.......COTTO!

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
            he won , you fail

Yes you did fail because Mayweather did win, but didn't Pac win decisively?

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              This is so foolish. You just need to have skill. You can't just have one thing, that's been proved. If you have better skill than Mayweather, and use it in the ring, it's not really a puzzle, you'll beat him. He's beatable.
              Depends on what skill(s). Some skills play into floyds strengths, while some skills are his (perceived) weaknesses. I think a good jab is a good start, quick with authority. I think he has to be a pressure fighter who also has patience, he has to have iq and play mind games with mayweather, both in attacking mayweather and making mayweather attack him. He has to go to the body, etc. I think all the makings are here for an 'upset'. Styles make fights, and imo cotto has a better chance of beating mayweather than manny does.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Yes you did fail because Mayweather did win, but didn't Pac win decisively?
                yep pac won by majority decision , try again son

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
                  yep pac won by majority decision , try again son

So why did it take him 3 different fights at 3 different weight classes over a span of 7 years?

It didn't take Mayweather that long now did it simp?

Mayweather did record breaking numbers vs JMM while JMM landed more punches than Pac did? He even had a higher connect %... why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    So why did it take him 3 different fights at 3 different weight classes over a span of 7 years?

It didn't take Mayweather that long now did it simp?

Mayweather did record breaking numbers vs JMM while JMM landed more punches than Pac did? He even had a higher connect %... why is that?
                    best jmm could was get was a draw against pac , a fight where a judge admitted he didnt know to score , should be 3-0

Comment

8 rounds to 4 - Marquez

Entire boxing world said the same thing. You lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X