Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who else things the most pointless scenes are elliott ness and floyds security guards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by And Still View Post
    Keep in mind that these guys spend a ton of time with each other, and they get to know the crews.

I'm sure the HBO guys just wanted to show them a lil' love.

Nahmean?
    Come on. Bodyguards. What a joke.

In the end, all it came down to was Floyd is richer than Mosley, so he has 4 gorillas instead of just one, but not to make Mosley look bad, they portrayed his sole bodyguard as being a killing machine.

What a ****ing loss of time.

Comment

As some people mentioned, it's just to hype the fight and give insight to the fighter's camps.

Comment

I said this in the other bodyguard thread so Ill just copy it:

well you also have to remember that Floyd has been on here alot so I think they feel like they dont want to show the same **** they showed for the Oscar, Hatton, and JMM fights or it will get boring & redundant. Thats why I think you are seeing this bodyguards and other **** this time around

Comment

you guys are crazy! elliot ness' name is all over Harlem! Dont mess with him or shane!

Kidding. I live in Philly and never heard of him and dont care either way.
          Waste of time UNLESS its him versus all of Floyds bodyguards on the undercard.

Then you guys will be glad they wasted about 20 minutes of your life with them lame bio pieces lol

Comment

In the hood they call him the Knockout Artist.

Comment

the gala, barbershop, chef, diabetes, chinatown, small gardens, they're all pointless but they have to fill in the 30min of the show. it can't all be mitts, rings, and towels. that would get old fast for a 4 episode series.

Comment

idt it was needed but at least ness has a story. Floyd people just ride 4 deep in the smallest lac on the market. One is in a throwback pick up. & then they just sit outside the gym.

Comment

Working...
                X