Emanuel Stewart, "Martinez doesnt have that street toughness that Paul has."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd jr has street toughness?

Comment

I dont know much about Williams' or Martinezs' upbringing, and I dont like making uninformed statements, but I have a hunch that Martinez grew up in a rougher area than Williams did.

his stamina aint that great though. he got tired out rather fast, didnt he?(Martinez).

they both have a lot of heart and determination, thats for sure. I was very impressed by both of them

Comment

The fact of the matter is, when Stewart said it, Martinez seemed to be wilting or folding to Williams pressure. But in the end, gutted it out just like Williams had to. And he didn't even have the "street toughness" Stewart alluded to to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          I dont know much about Williams' or Martinezs' upbringing, and I dont like making uninformed statements, but I have a hunch that Martinez grew up in a rougher area than Williams did.

his stamina aint that great though. he got tired out rather fast, didnt he?(Martinez).

they both have a lot of heart and determination, thats for sure. I was very impressed by both of them
          And that's another thing I'm saying, South America is crazy tough to grow up in!

Comment

Originally posted by Snuff Armstrong View Post
            And that's another thing I'm saying, South America is crazy tough to grow up in!

South America or as B-Hop would probably call it "Europe".

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderownz... View Post
              He's trying to say he's had a rough upbringing. He'd of said the same thing about a guy like Mickey Ward.
              Yeah but it's very common especially with black american fighters and they always try to dwell on it.

Just recently they've done the same thing with both Dirrell and Ward because they've had absent parents. Now-a-days who the hell doesn't? Their families from what's been shown seem very close and loving and they still have family.

I had more negative shortcomings in regards to family and whatnot than anything i'v heard about them but i don't think that it means i have an impenetrable blanket of toughness on account of it.

Originally posted by Snuff Armstrong View Post
              Agreed lol i'm sure Argentina has some mean ****ing places. Especially folks from there who are older than Martinez and endured the dirty war era. **** like that makes hard, hard ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Go **** yourself. Who gives a **** about Oceania.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

lmao Tried to green k you but wouldnt let me

Comment

[QUOTE=jreckoning;6888625]South America or as B-Hop would probably call it "Europe".

[/QUO Oh ****, that's a good one right there. B-Hop is a funny dude.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Go **** yourself. Who gives a **** about Oceania.

Comment

Working...
                      X