No announcement yet.

Ward Will lose against kessler and froch will beat kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward Will lose against kessler and froch will beat kessler

this is just my opinion dont go destroying me by sayin i dont know nothin about boxing, everyone has a differrent perspective to things, and im pretty good on knowing when the underdog will win(pacman-oscar, pacman-hatton, mosley-margarito, dirrell-froch and some bets on ufc fights but this is'nt the place for it)

wards gonna get owned trying to get on the inside with kessler, kessler is gonna move but still get tagged by big shots against froch
    i dont like froch(hell i did'nt like dirrell) but just in terms of styles
    i can also see that frochs accuracy is underrated, he is very accurate with his shots, taylor was getting tagged all night(even tho it might've not been as much as he tagged froch) but you cant put dirrell and kessler in the same sentence when your talkin about avoiding punches(no disprespect to kessler) but dirrell is called the matrix, and after sunday mornings fight for good reason

your probabley think if taylor could do it kessler can do it all night and not get stopped, but their styles are nothin alike, taylor has a laser jab that he uses to punch right through(alot of people agree he reaches way too much with his shots) and he moves past you with it, kessler when he punches he moves infront of you and straight back, just nothin alike and i think froch has a good chance on beating kessler, that is all

Comment

Froch dont have chance against Kessler, Froch is overranted, and Ward beat kessler easy

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
        Froch dont have chance against Kessler, Froch is overranted, and Ward beat kessler easy
        i respect that, but like i said, differrent perspectives, we'll just have to see who had the right view when the time comes

Comment

nice thoughts, but imo i think kessler will be to good for both fighters

Comment

Originally posted by murmagic View Post
            nice thoughts, but imo i think kessler will be to good for both fighters
            That's wassup!.

Comment

its been so long since i've seen kessler fight... but the more of froch i see the less i think he has what it takes to win this...

Comment

hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                X