X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maniac and I use twitter.

Comment

• I stopped using twiiter when RichSpaniard wouldn't stop asking me for dick pics through DM

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
        Maniac and I use twitter.
        yeah, i follow maniac. what's yours? any of you guys going to see the new batman movie coming out friday?

Comment

• i want to go see it, but the tickets are most likely sold out. the good thing is that theres an imax 3d movie thearte being built like 5 mins from me, should be done by sep.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            i want to go see it, but the tickets are most likely sold out. the good thing is that theres an imax 3d movie thearte being built like 5 mins from me, should be done by sep.
            there's a couple here in the city, but i haven't even hit anyone up to ask if they wanted to go see it. i just saw a friend post about it on fb and realized it was coming out this friday. i completely forgot about it. it should be good, but i'm def not expecting it to be better than the dark knight. i skipped out on seeing the spider-man movie, anyone see that? didn't like the actors in it from the time it was announced and the trailer didn't interest me at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              yeah, i follow maniac. what's yours? any of you guys going to see the new batman movie coming out friday?
              @IXChicharitoXI

Yeah couple my mates wanna go see it tomorrow at midnight. Might go in he afternoon and see if the tickets are not sold out yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I stopped using twiiter when RichSpaniard wouldn't stop asking me for dick pics through DM
                Call in the next ring of fire radio. I wanna laff.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  man, this and the main lounge are dead as hell. nothing's been happening much huh? any of you guys use other websites like twitter or tumblr?
                  I use twitter during fight nights If I'm not drunk. Lately I've been talking ish to Judah, Bayless, Stephen A and some british kids that are mad crying about Garcia losing.

Comment

• After 5 years, 1,000 posts!!!!! Good for me. Let me have a beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                      After 5 years, 1,000 posts!!!!! Good for me. Let me have a beer.

cheers bro...........

Comment

Working...
                      X