No announcement yet.

Atheism....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheism....

Lets just post stupid ass videos and place a a name on it like "This is Christianity", like pigglet does.....Well, this is atheism....

makes a lot of sense huh.

Post your dumb ass vids man.

I'm ashamed that I don't see more "Christians" standing up for wutz right.... Cowards.

White cops beating a crackhead is athiesm?

Comment

Atheists are moar fundamentally loathsome and overzealous with their bull**** than the fundamentally loathsome religious folks they try to patronize.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        White cops beating a crackhead is athiesm?
        It's justice being performed by godless pigs....It ain't funny!.

Why can't we all get along?.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
            Atheists tend to lean towards skepticism regarding supernatural claims, citing a lack of empirical evidence. Common rationales for not believing in any deity include the problem of evil, the argument from inconsistent revelations, and the argument from nonbelief. Other arguments for atheism range from the philosophical to the social to the historical. Although some atheists tend toward secular philosophies such as humanism, rationalism, and naturalism, there is no one ideology or set of behaviors to which all atheists adhere

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
              Lets just post stupid ass videos and place a a name on it like "This is Christianity", like pigglet does.....Well, this is atheism....

makes a lot of sense huh.

Post your dumb ass vids man.

I'm ashamed that I don't see more "Christians" standing up for wutz right.... Cowards.
              So... I post a vid of a very famous and popular christian leader doing something absurd for money and your response is to make a thread depicting some possibly (but probably not) atheists beating up a possibly (but probably not) atheist and label it "atheism"?

Comment

atheists do good deeds because they actually want to.
                theists do good deeds because they believe they will be rewarded and/or go to heaven because of it.

therefor, atheists are more sincere and honest with themselves.

Just my take.

Comment

Atheism at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Atheism at its finest.

Ta **** is the green **** on those fries?

You bet that some atheist **** right there.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X