No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad

Can't wait for season 5, so pumped for it but slightly p*ssed their breaking into two sections. Officially my favourite series ever with Walter White being my favourite character of all time. Who else has love for BB?

Haven't you heard? Season 5 is scrapped

Comment

It is one of the best shows. One of my favorites. I wonder what is going to happen this season.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        Haven't you heard? Season 5 is scrapped
        Ah don't dude. Some frantic google searches had to be done there

Comment

I'm in the middle of S4 at the moment. Took me less than a week

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
            It is one of the best shows. One of my favorites. I wonder what is going to happen this season.
            I'm trying to avoid any spoilers as I have no idea whatsoever. Watching Walter White has been like watching your friendly Chemistry teacher slowly morph into Scarface. Brilliant TV.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              I'm in the middle of S4 at the moment. Took me less than a week
              The middle episodes pan out a bit but the **** hits the fan come the end. I'll say no more!

Comment

this is the next show on my queue...planning to put in marathon sessions to get caught up

right now, im on Sons Of Anarchy

Comment

Ive been watching it since the very first episode, been hooked ever since. I also like The "Walking Dead" and been trying to catch up with "Son's of Anarchy", Im on Season 2..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                    Ive been watching it since the very first episode, been hooked ever since. I also like The "Walking Dead" and been trying to catch up with "Son's of Anarchy", Im on Season 2..

i'm on season 2 of Sons as well...can't get enough of that show

Comment

Working...
                    X