Chisora 'Adam Booth is the most difficult person to deal with'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora 'Adam Booth is the most difficult person to deal with'

Chisora told ESPN:

"I read some of the things that have been said from Adam Booth and David Haye about how difficult the Klitschkos were, but I have dealt with them on two occasions and I can honestly say that Adam Booth is without a doubt the most difficult person I've ever had to deal with in boxing."

Pretty much sums the whole fiasco up really.

frank warren was saying something similar aswell wasnt he?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      Chisora told ESPN:

"I read some of the things that have been said from Adam Booth and David Haye about how difficult the Klitschkos were, but I have dealt with them on two occasions and I can honestly say that Adam Booth is without a doubt the most difficult person I've ever had to deal with in boxing."

Pretty much sums the whole fiasco up really.
      It took Wlad exactly three days to strike a deal with Peter.
      It took Wlad something like half a day to strike a deal with Adamek
      It took Wlad around a week or two to strike a deal with Ibragimov for unification
      Point is, whene it is not a Saurlend fighter it takes Wlad minimum time to get the fight made.

Comment

No other fighter besides Haye and Booth have problems making deals with Klitschkos. I think the entire world knows it isn't Wlad making the fight impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          It took Wlad exactly three days to strike a deal with Peter.
          It took Wlad something like half a day to strike a deal with Adamek
          It took Wlad around a week or two to strike a deal with Ibragimov for unification
          Point is, whene it is not a Saurlend fighter it takes Wlad minimum time to get the fight made.
          he's been negotiating with adamek for months

peter had nowhere to go the guy barely had a promoter

be it a german promoter wlad isnt able to negotiate as promptly, his issues with universum and the sauerlands have made this obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            No other fighter besides Haye and Booth have problems making deals with Klitschkos. I think the entire world knows it isn't Wlad making the fight impossible.
            Oh **** off you must be out of your mind. They are notoriously bad - Jesus, its not like you even need to go far back. Read the words of Solis within the last week !

Shannon Briggs is the only person I've heard say anything positive about doing business with the Klitschkos in a long time, and if Derek Chisora (who has a track record for talking ****) is toeing the K2 party line it's pretty ****ing obvious to all but the biggest ******s why that is.

Comment

Originally posted by deadbeat hero View Post
              Oh **** off you must be out of your mind. They are notoriously bad - Jesus, its not like you even need to go far back. Read the words of Solis within the last week !

Shannon Briggs is the only person I've heard say anything positive about doing business with the Klitschkos in a long time, and if Derek Chisora (who has a track record for talking ****) is toeing the K2 party line it's pretty ****ing obvious to all but the biggest ******s why that is.
              Yeah I'm completely insane. That's why every single other fight has been made and this one is impossible to make.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                he's been negotiating with adamek for months

peter had nowhere to go the guy barely had a promoter

be it a german promoter wlad isnt able to negotiate as promptly, his issues with universum and the sauerlands have made this obvious
                While he had been in talks with Adamek for months(no wonder nothing solid originated then, because everyone was hoping the fight with Haye would work out), it was Adamek who approached team K on the next day after the Haye debacle and it took them 3 days to announce the fight.

Bob Arum is Peter's promoter, so "say what?"

Even the recently announced fight with Solis, who has Don King as his promoter took a couple of weeks to workout, without having to go to purse bids.

Comment

Originally posted by deadbeat hero View Post

Yeah, the Klitschkos are probably paying Chisora to say that, right? Gotta love ******s' conspiracy theories. Sam peter, Ibragimov and Chagaev all held titles when they fought the Klitschkos and there was no trouble to make the fights.

All the trouble starts when you get greedy and shady promoters like Sauerland and Booth into the mix.

Comment

lol, because David Haye is the only fighter in the heavyweight division that the Klitschkos don't have by the bollocks. They can pretty much name their price with everyone else, and that's exactly what they do.

Really, you need to see through this. Frank Warren fighter on K2 payroll in Adam Booth slander shocker.. Jeez, what the **** does Chisora know about dealing with Booth, anyway ? I'd suggest the answer is **** all....

Comment

Working...
                    X