No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola disses Julion Cesar Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Arreola disses Julion Cesar Chavez Jr

Reporter asked him who his favorite fighter of all time is and he answered Chavez. The reporter then asks him what he thinks of Chavez Jr and he simply says "he's no his father" Found this kinda funny. I think the same way.

Originally posted by OZ1986 View Post
    Reporter asked him who his favorite fighter of all time is and he answered Chavez. The reporter then asks him what he thinks of Chavez Jr and he simply says "he's no his father" Found this kinda funny. I think the same way.

I respect Chavez Jr. more than Arreola.... Chavez actually CARES about boxing... CARES about winning... CARES about representing the Mexican CULTURE....

Unlike Fat Ass Arreola that doesnt care enough to come to fight IN SHAPE and is so ****ing lazy that he trains in his BACKYARD....

I wont say "f" Chris, because I want him to win, be the first Mexican HW champ....

Blacks always stay together, Whites stick together, Mexicans ALWAYS hate on each other.....

Viva la raza, not **** one another....

Comment

Originally posted by OZ1986 View Post

its not a diss. its the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        its not a diss. its the truth.
        End of thread....

Comment

Originally posted by MaFu MoFo View Post
          End of thread....
          No offense to Arreola because hes a true mexican and if he gets knocked out by vitali in 1 or 3 rounds I know he won't be mentally afffected because he a true mexican but he looks like Strega Nona

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            I respect Chavez Jr. more than Arreola.... Chavez actually CARES about boxing... CARES about winning... CARES about representing the Mexican CULTURE....

Unlike Fat Ass Arreola that doesnt care enough to come to fight IN SHAPE and is so ****ing lazy that he trains in his BACKYARD....

I wont say "f" Chris, because I want him to win, be the first Mexican HW champ....

Blacks always stay together, Whites stick together, Mexicans ALWAYS hate on each other.....

LOL... this dude is dilusional..so saying that Chavez jr. means that Arreola is anti Mexican...

and blacks never go against other blacks...whites never go against other whites....LMAO

Comment

That's not a diss....that's a compliment for Chavez Sr.

Comment

So being honest is a diss now? Jr. is not his father and never will be, end of convo.

Comment

Chavez Jr. is struggling with guys his dad would have beat in his final years boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post

At least that fat oaf is willing to actually fight a world champion, I can't believe that you respect a cowardous hype job more. Chavez will break his father's undefeated streak and keep on going fighting bums at this pace, he is a shame to both Mexico and the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X