Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlotte Bobcats one game out of the playoffs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte Bobcats one game out of the playoffs!

That's right, Charlotte baby! The B-cats are one game out of the playoffs. I just went to go see them play the Knicks the other night, and they slammed them, their 6th win a row, franchise record. Larry Brown has go these guys playing how they should be right now, Gerald Wallace and Ray Felton both getting double-doubles. Sick team. What you guys think about them.

I paid $92 bucks for two seats at the garden, i'm going to upload a picture then from my phone, but there was such a bad glare on the court.

When Orlando played them in their first game after the All Star break, I could kind of sense a surge coming. They aren't bad with Wallace back and Diaw and Bell. Radmon at least gives them something. Morrison was pretty useless.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      When Orlando played them in their first game after the All Star break, I could kind of sense a surge coming. They aren't bad with Wallace back and Diaw and Bell. Radmon at least gives them something. Morrison was pretty useless.
      Yeah Raja Bell had a helluva night too. They all played pretty well, hitting almost everything from the floor, the Knicks just fell short. Nate Robinson played like trash.

Comment

The Larry Brown effect

I'm glad their doing good!

Go Bobcats!

Comment

cant hate on an underdog.

Comment

The Bobcats are garbage...

Comment

**** the Bobcats and **** Michael Jordan...I hope they dont make the playoffs :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Real Mac Daddy View Post
                **** the Bobcats and **** Michael Jordan...I hope they dont make the playoffs :evil:
                dont hate because they dominated the knicks, Marbury is gone *****.

Comment

Marbury is making the Celtics even worse now. He plays 20 minutes and barely scores. They were 1st in the East. The Cavs took over in the East

Comment

Brown is the Belichick of basketball.

Comment

Working...
                    X