Video: Khan and Ariza Training At Wildcard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Khan and Ariza Training At Wildcard

Check out the baseball bat! WTF?

This MP Boxing beat is really addictive. I wanna bust out singing even though I can't sing for shiet.

Comment

Wild card boxers are work-horses, lol at khan hitting pacs name with the bat....

Comment

DAMN! Why this drop so low?

Comment

Amir is gonna murder Zab.

Comment

Khan just made the best decision of his career. Ariza is the best conditioning coach in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Khan just made the best decision of his career. Ariza is the best conditioning coach in the game.
              Yup. Only thing Amir needs to do now, is to return to Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by 23|1|26|1|1 View Post
                Yup. Only thing Amir needs to do now, is to return to Sky.
                He probably should. And they are willing to take his next fight. They said so. But he made over a million dollars fighting McCloskey on Primetime, so it's not like he is hurting.

And the Froch comparison is ridiculous. Amir became a household name when he won an Olympic medal for the UK when he was a teen. Amir doesn't need the same exposure that Froch needed.

I just find it funny we can criticize Khans business plan considering he has made many millions of dollars already.

Comment

He is an animal in the gym.

He is a good 3-4 years from hitting his physical prime imo, he will prob be at his best when he gets to 147 but will need to be kept away from pressure fighters

Comment

amir looks like hes on DAT *****. he needs to be OST'd asap.

Comment

Working...
                    X