Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: Brook is better than Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol @ calling Brook, Brock.. it just goes to show that Brock, I mean Brook, isn't really well known worldwide.

You might find this admission surprising but about 3 years ago I did a poll on this site asking if Brook would make it into the top 3 p4p. Most people laughed because Brook was unknown quantity fighting low level opponents at the time, but I had high hopes for him because I thought he was a highly skilled fighter.

It's just a shame that in all that time he's only fought one decent fighter in Porter, the low level opponents otherwise continued.

I agree with Mayweather on this one, Brook is potentially better than Thurman, although Khan beats them both in my opinion. Brook is wasting his talent and seriously needs to stop ducking out of fights and negotiations. It needs to stop or he'll never live up to the potential he showed in the past and he'll end up just a footnote in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Where was Floyd when people wanted to know why he won't fight GGG at 160?
      He has answered this....He can't make 160..I could link the video if you like you little pathetic piece of human trash. GGG still want 164 for the Ward fight yet won't fight Canelo? yup hypocrites and idiots..that's your type of people

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Uh Uh tell me the name, sounds to me those Madaina punches left him a bit Punchy. Just wait 10 years from now he'll be taking like Roger

Comment

Kell Brock

Comment

Kell ****ing Brock

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Mayweather: I scored Garcia-Guerrero a draw
              Khan has to win a Poll - Wins Poll, ducks Khan.
              Pacquiao: He got Marquez problems.
              Keith Thurman needs to fight Errol Spence.
              Lol he is nuts.
              I want to see Spence fight Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Lol @ calling Brook, Brock.. it just goes to show that Brock, I mean Brook, isn't really well known worldwide.

You might find this admission surprising but about 3 years ago I did a poll on this site asking if Brook would make it into the top 3 p4p. Most people laughed because Brook was unknown quantity fighting low level opponents at the time, but I had high hopes for him because I thought he was a highly skilled fighter.

It's just a shame that in all that time he's only fought one decent fighter in Porter, the low level opponents otherwise continued.

I agree with Mayweather on this one, Brook is potentially better than Thurman, although Khan beats them both in my opinion. Brook is wasting his talent and seriously needs to stop ducking out of fights and negotiations. It needs to stop or he'll never live up to the potential he showed in the past and he'll end up just a footnote in boxing history.
                Eddie Hearn likely gave Floyd a few notes to read out and Floyd forgot Kelly name lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Uh Uh tell me the name, sounds to me those Madaina punches left him a bit Punchy. Just wait 10 years from now he'll be taking like Roger
                  lol He forgot the name of the fighter that he was just talking about ten seconds earlier... Yikes.

Comment

lol at floyd pretending not to know thurman's name when less than a minute before he said "I don't take anything away from keith thurman"

someone should tell floyd that's old and lame

Comment

"Broner will take my spot"

Comment

Working...
                      X