Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine the IBHOF isn't a huge joke is Cotto definitly in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he will be. He is better than lolts of guys that are in the hall of fame. I want to say before the fight starts that Cotto isn't a very good middleweight and probably at least 8 middleweights would beat him if allowed to weigh the legal 160 pounds. Cotto isn't even the best at 154 and Canelo, Lara and Trout all beat him at 154. I don't think he will knock down a weight drained Geale. I think he will win a very close decision he may not deserve. I know Cotto could make me look foolish but what's the point of making a prediction after the fight is over. Now I'll go watch the fight.

Comment

Cotto is basically this era's Oscar de la Hoya.... Not as good as Oscar, but much like Oscar, cotto fought everyone and gave us tons of big action fights..

After cotto is gone, people are gonna miss him and all the big fights he gave us fans

Comment

I didn't think it'd be possible to see an argument against this. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by zmm001 View Post
          His best wins are Mosley, Paulie and Martinez
          He has loses to 2 HOFers in Money and Pac. A controversial loss to Margarito and then a bad looking loss to trout if it was up to you would he be in the hall of fame?

The shrine that houses boxing best is a joke to you?

if so, than you are a joke to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            The shrine that houses boxing best is a joke to you?

if so, than you are a joke to me.
            The boxing HoF is as relevant as the Rock and Roll HoF. I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Cotto is basically this era's Oscar de la Hoya.... Not as good as Oscar, but much like Oscar, cotto fought everyone and gave us tons of big action fights..

After cotto is gone, people are gonna miss him and all the big fights he gave us fans
              Logical post in a sea of salty haters. If Cotto's flag was red white and green, they would have renamed Tianjuan, "TioCotto" by now.

Flag rage has been documented by the great psychologist, Hanz PezantCrushov

Green K cometh.

Comment

Imma keep Cotto crushin of Geale on repeat for an hour while I read the salty posts. Perspective.

Comment

Working...
                X