Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I go through more racism than Ali!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
    I get called a ngr on ps4 when gaming and im not even black. Should I cry myself to sleep because a mad teenager is mad im owning him. GTFO, comparing real life racism to some internet sht
    Because they aren't real people sending those messages? Imagine going on your PS4 reading 1000s of racist messages directed to you and your family everyday. Racism is racism what it's got to be face to face to count?

Comment

People forget that for the gems we remember about Ali, there were a ton of other interviews where he sounds like a crazy person. 70's Ali vs. Twitter might be one of the most hilarious fantasy matchups I can imagine.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          But Ali was on the front line and you have to respect him for what he went thru
          I have nothing but respect and love in my heart for Ali, but if Ali was on the front line what was Jack Johnson on?

Comment

Anyone who agrees with him is crazy! Growing up in the 60's and 70's was no joke. Today's life is a cake walk compared to back then. Don't give me no Facebook and Instagram crap either. Back then it was real, in your face racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              Were you on the ustream channel seeing what was being written in the chat? I was. Everyone can lose it.

Comment

awe poor Floyd!
                beats women

condones beating women

Floyd Mayweather Jr Gets Naked Flashing women Outside Of Washington DC Club

threatening to have two security guards shot

the list goes on....poor Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  He does due to social media...have ya'll ever read the **** posted on his page???
                  ^^^^^^This

Comment

Oh come on. I know y'all Floyd fans would side on him regardless, but let's be real here for a minute. There's no way in hell, in this generation, in this lifetime (Especially multi ****ing million celebrities) experience more racism than the african american athletes of in 60's or 70's. Stop it.

Get a ****ing clue and get off his dick for minute.

Comment

Ali was at the height of civil rights movements, an anti-war movement, and much more political crap.. It's absurd to think floyd has gone thru more racism..

Comment

Working...
                      X