No announcement yet.

Why is Roy dissing Floyd?? he should feel his pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Why didn't Roy fight Benn, Eubank, or McClellan?
    He wouldn't even fight Dariuz Michel-whatever his name is....

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Time for operation death threat?

Comment

lol all the Pac-tards agreeing with Roy now all of a sudden, when they're too ******ed to see his agenda.

Look at what Roy had to say about Floyd and his fight against Maidana not too long ago.

"Roy is just speaking the truth....."

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          lol all the Pac-tards agreeing with Roy now all of a sudden, when they're too ******ed to see his agenda.

Look at what Roy had to say about Floyd and his fight against Maidana not too long ago.

"Roy is just speaking the truth....."
          but they always been Roy Jones fans doe.

Comment

People didn't like Roy Jones until his first L. That's just the way it is, people can't handle themselves when they see someone else win that much. Mark my words, if Floyd ever loses people will start talking better about him.

Comment

Give me a ****ing break dude. Feel his pain? Roy never got 30 million plus for his fights, Roy never b*tched about a promoter on a consistent basis, Roy never threw people under the bus who helped his career or his family members, Roy never had Floyd's delusional fan base who will suck Floyd off at any moment he gets a chub. Get real, holy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
                but they always been Roy Jones fans doe.
                LOL it's pathetic, most these clowns haven't even seen a full Roy Jones fight, all they've seen are highlights on youtube and think that Roy fought that way every second of every round.

They're too ******ed to realize they would have hated Roy for the same damn reasons they hate on Floyd. "Why is Roy such a cherry picker?" "Roy is so cocky, I hope he get's KO'd" "Roy fights are boring even with his stupid showboating" "He's ducking a Hopkins rematch, Calazaghe, and Michalczewski! What a coward!"

Comment

Roy Jones Jr "Yesterday I Lied, Today I'm Telling The Truth"

Comment

i would say its a bad comparison roy is a true champion while fraud jr is a fraud.

roy fought everybody on his way to the top while fraud jr took the easy way out to the top.

#fightpacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      When both were on top both were/are criticized for not taking the best fights

Both while at top were known for going the distance and not stopping opponents

Roy for whatever reason never became a huge draw(a great talent and a good trash talker) but never became a huge draw..

Both have defeated several champions in several divisions

SO WHY IS ROY DISSING FLOYD???

Roy is an ATG..my favorite fighter before Floyd..but i don't get it
                      His bosses at HBO must have told him something. I hope he doesn't become biased and agenda driven like his lead host.

Comment

Working...
                      X