Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Who Wins Mayweather-Alvarez Voting Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Who Wins Mayweather-Alvarez Voting Thread!

There's demand for this fight, and it looks like it may happen soon. Vote away.

*THREAD WILL BE BUMPED PERIODICALLY*
    Alvarez
    44.44%
    Mayweather
    55.56%
    Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 12-02-2012, 09:23 PM.

Voted Canelo..

Comment

Mayorga...............

Comment

unless mayweather is on PED's

canelo should win

Comment

Can't find myself ever choosing against Mayweather. If he fights Canelo, he'll find a way to win cuz it's what he does.

Comment

Too easy for Floyd. He'll be the old Floyd with good footwork. As long as Floyd doesnt hang on the ropes I dont see how he could lose. Canelo cant win a decision under any circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Too easy for Floyd. He'll be the old Floyd with good footwork. As long as Floyd doesnt hang on the ropes I dont see how he could lose. Canelo cant win a decision under any circumstances.
              I'm not so sure about this fight, Mayweather can only get older and he got caught on the ropes a lot against Cotto. Canelo is a very big junior middleweight, I could see him stalking Mayweather and catching him with some hard shots. If Mayweather's def. is still sharp he can probably survive the 12 rounds, but he might still get outworked. I also wouldn't be surprised if a close decision went to the new Golden Boy cashcow and if its controversial, even better yet, they can have a big money rematch with an even older Floyd (and more experienced Canelo).

Comment

I used to favor Floyd but not anymore, Canelo is too strong, young, explosive and he has amazing combos. If he lets his hands go he might even stop Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                  I'm not so sure about this fight, Mayweather can only get older and he got caught on the ropes a lot against Cotto. Canelo is a very big junior middleweight, I could see him stalking Mayweather and catching him with some hard shots. If Mayweather's def. is still sharp he can probably survive the 12 rounds, but he might still get outworked. I also wouldn't be surprised if a close decision went to the new Golden Boy cashcow and if its controversial, even better yet, they can have a big money rematch with an even older Floyd (and more experienced Canelo).
                  Cotto, like Oscar, had a power jab he could use to back Floyd up at times. Saul Alvarez barely jabs; everything he throws is a power punch.

Comment

canelo looks smart, calm, strong physically and mentally. he looks really good in the ring. only problem is that he hasn't fought anyone that's on the same level as floyd. he may be getting older but floyd is a true master of the sport and i think we would see canelo get lost in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X