No announcement yet.

What do you think of TODD DUBEOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of TODD DUBEOF?

Anybody have any idea what kind of man he is? What his boxing philosophy is in terms of running top rank once bob arum is gone. He is the heir to the top rank throne right? Does he feel the same way about golden boy as arum?

How do you think he will run top rank? The same as arum or will he be actually decent and work with other promoters?

Yeah I'd hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
      Yeah I'd hit it.

here's what thomas hauser thinks of him:

http://www.secondsout.com/features/m...ture-of-boxing

still we wont know until arum actually dies and he takes control. only then.

Comment

I think he'll run Top Rank well after Bob retires/passes away. I don't think he's the kind of guy to hold grudges like Bob.

Comment

several years back according to pedro fernandez bob arums
          son in law tp office was raided by fbi. it appeared cocain was dumped by todd down the drain just before they knocked down the door.

Comment

I've read that Todd has good relationships with people that Arum doesn't.

That tells me he is already thinking about the future of Top Rank without Bob.

Also wasn't it his idea to set up Cotto fighting at MSG as a regular occurrence to build/support his fan base?

Comment

i got a good feeling about this guy.

Comment

after arum goes.. him and schaefer will run boxing together.

maybe tod himself, secretly, wants his stepdad to go as well...

Comment

Floyd Mayweather gave the guy props; said he was easy to work with and looked forward to doing business with him some day. Thats a harsh ass contrast compared to Arum. Look forward to him taking over.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    Anybody have any idea what kind of man he is? What his boxing philosophy is in terms of running top rank once bob arum is gone. He is the heir to the top rank throne right? Does he feel the same way about golden boy as arum?

How do you think he will run top rank? The same as arum or will he be actually decent and work with other promoters?

Todd Arum - the future of boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X