No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
    Your problem is you've been brainwashed by western media into thinking everything is normal and acceptable and can't think for yourself anymore. F@g is an easier word to use so I use it.
    No honestly I use to be like you and then I simply grew up. You should try it.

Comment

• I really don't see a problem with ****sexuality. Two people from the same sex having sex don't hurt me none! It's none of my business what two adults are into as long as it aint hurtin' anyone....am i right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        No honestly I use to be like you and then I simply grew up. You should try it.
        No, you basically found a chick that made you all sensitive and pc so now you're too scared to have a different opinion. If something's wrong it's wrong, doesn't matter how old I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
          No, you basically found a chick that made you all sensitive and pc so now you're too scared to have a different opinion. If something's wrong it's wrong, doesn't matter how old I am.
          Geez, you figured me out please don't tell her because she doesn't even let me use the computer on Sundays. Promise you won't tell? No, actually I'm happily divorced. But I understand now why your ****phobic. It's because you don't like parades or large objects shoved down your throat. Hey, I guess that is as good a reason as I have heard so far.

Comment

• Cruz and Dlh don't have to live in a bubble anymore.

Comment

Geez, you figured me out please don't tell her because she doesn't even let me use the computer on Sundays. Promise you won't tell? No, actually I'm happily divorced. But I understand now why your ****phobic. It's because you don't like parades or large objects shoved down your throat. Hey, I guess that is as good a reason as I have heard so far.
              Nice, so mr high and mighty pc liberal runs out of things to say so now he resorts to....wait for it.....gay jokes! Lol, ironic isn't it?

Comment

• cotto gets two thumbs up from me on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Cruz and Dlh don't have to live in a bubble anymore.
                  Can't forget Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos
                    Nice, so mr high and mighty pc liberal runs out of things to say so now he resorts to....wait for it.....gay jokes lol, ironic isn't it?
                    High and mighty wow I appreciate the complement. I'm also actually far from a bleeding heart liberal and it doesn't matter what I say because you are to closed minded to hear it. And I was actually running out of things to say because I find the Patriots-Broncos game to be way more interesting then you happen to be. So, bye.

Comment

I'm an idiot who can't argue my point so I make ad hominem attacks to compensate
                      Thanks for being honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X