Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question. How Does Ariza's Interview On Arum, Change The OSDT Hold Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is scared of the fighter of the millinium!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy Pride View Post
      Mayweather is scared of the fighter of the millinium!
      Hilarious alt

Comment

well what answer do u really want to hear? if pac says testing is not an issue then floydiots would say he's just saying that yada yada yada. if pac says im not comfortable with the osdt then floydiots would say he ducking. well what the fawk is it to you dumb azz biatches is it anyway?

by the way for u fawking stupid *****s OLYMPIC STYLE DRUG TESTING SHOULD BE A WHOLE YEAR ROUND NOT ONLY WHEN THE FIGHT IS SIGNED. ALL THAT RANDOM TESTING IS FLOYD'S BULLSHIET! GO KILL YOURSELVES NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
          well what answer do u really want to hear? if pac says testing is not an issue then floydiots would say he's just saying that yada yada yada. if pac says im not comfortable with the osdt then floydiots would say he ducking. well what the fawk is it to you dumb azz biatches is it anyway?

by the way for u fawking stupid *****s OLYMPIC STYLE DRUG TESTING SHOULD BE A WHOLE YEAR ROUND NOT ONLY WHEN THE FIGHT IS SIGNED. ALL THAT RANDOM TESTING IS FLOYD'S BULLSHIET! GO KILL YOURSELVES NOW!
          Floyd id ducking the tests!

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post

Have you ever heard the story of The Boy That Cried Wolf?

Manny has said for the last year or so that testing isn't a problem, only to turn around and say "Team Pac only goes by the commission. Floyd is not the commission"; "We will accept OSDT with a cut-off".

Moral of the story is, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 2,3 and 4 times, shame on me.

Until I see Manny physically going through with OST like Shane and Victor, "We agree to OST", won't work anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Besides calling me "stupid" or whatever kind of insult you can think of, can someone answer this question.

I didn't want to start a thread because I know there's a million threads about Pac and Mayweather already on NSB. But I tried asking this question in many theads and I can't get 1 answer. Not one.

I see people answering posters like Tatangb45 when he says that's not Ariza's voice on the audio, but I can't get 1 honest answer about this. I don't understand.
              I won't call you "stupid" .....(this time) but I WILL ask you hos is it that you didn't see the anouncement that Keith Kizer, the NSAC Chairman gave last month, in which he said that he had called a meeting with the interested parties and Arum, Pacquiao and Oscar all agreed on the fight terms INCLUDING OSDT (my emphasis). The only one absent was Mayweather who didn't even acknowledge the invitation. He firther said that he put the blame for no fight squarely on the shoulders of Mayweather. he intimated that this meeting took place over a year ago, perhaps longer, {possibly around the time that Arum began saying there was no more problem about the test}. I'm paraphrasing a bit but it's basically accurate.

Nothing could be clearer, yet everyone seems to keep ignoring this. So don't say I never done nuttin' for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                I know Arum is wrong for not aggressively pursuing a Pac vs Mayweather bout. I understand this.

But how does this change the fact that Pac has refused OST for the last 2 years?

Unless Arum has made Pac refuse testing for the last 2 years, and made Roach, Ariza, and Konz flip flop on their OST stance, I still don't see how this fight gets made even if Bob Arum is taken out of the equation.

Point is, Bob Arum has been a constant problem, but so is OST.
                I already stated this.....it's either pac was juicing or Mayweather inadvertently created a loophole for Arum to duck the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
                  Maybe Arum is allowing himself to get used as a smokescreen, so the real issues don't get addressed.
                  Very very possible.

Comment

when has floyd ever participated in osdt?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      when has floyd ever participated in osdt?
                      he is to scared!! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X